Heartbreak Kid Los Angeles Premiere Filled with Stars
Tons of Hollywood's big names took turn to illuminate Westwood district in Los Angeles, California on Thursday night (Sept 27) when they all gathered for the premiere of DreamWorks Pictures-produced "The Heartbreak Kid" at the Mann Village Theater.
Big attention certainly went to the comedy's cast members present that included Ben Stiller, Michelle Monaghan, Malin Akerman, Carlos Mencia, Ali Hillis, and Stiller's father Jerry Stiller, among others. Pic's directors Bobby and Peter Farrelly also showed up, happily posing together for press.
Stood out among the pack, Stiller eagerly took some time to sign a plethora of autographs before dashing up the red carpet alongside wife Christine Taylor. Meanwhile, Monaghan, who looked dazzling in black dress and a pair of well-designed stiletto shoes, openly expressed her admiration for the funnyman.
"He's incredible, he's one of those actors that makes you look better than you are," so the beauty commented. "I'm not a comedian, I'm an actor doing a comedy and he really helps you elevate your game."
Other notable names attending were spotted to be Rashida Jones of "The Office" fame, Canadian actress Emmanuelle Chriqui, two-time Golden Globe Award winner Jane Seymour, and former professional wrestler Stacy Keibler, who next can be seen on the big screen in "The Comebacks." Stiller's mother Anne Meara came as well, obviously to show her full support on her son's latest vehicle, opening in theaters next Friday, October 5.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen