Celine Dion's New Track 'Alone' Leakes
A new song from Celine Dion's upcoming album has leaked. 'Alone', one of the tracks from 'Taking Chances' has found its way online although the status as a single is yet to be confirmed.
An in-studio-recording footage of this song has actually been posted on You Tube this week, along with another track called 'World to Believe in'. The song 'Alone' is revealed to be produced by Ben Moody, the former guitarist of Evanescence and frequent collaborator to many artists such as Avril Lavigne, Anastacia and DAUGHTRY.
Dion's album 'Taking Chances' will be released on November 13, the same day Britney Spears will release hers. The title track has been selected to be the first single off the album. It was released digitally on September 18 and will be dropped physically on October 17.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It