Celine Dion's New Track 'Alone' Leakes
A new song from Celine Dion's upcoming album has leaked. 'Alone', one of the tracks from 'Taking Chances' has found its way online although the status as a single is yet to be confirmed.
An in-studio-recording footage of this song has actually been posted on You Tube this week, along with another track called 'World to Believe in'. The song 'Alone' is revealed to be produced by Ben Moody, the former guitarist of Evanescence and frequent collaborator to many artists such as Avril Lavigne, Anastacia and DAUGHTRY.
Dion's album 'Taking Chances' will be released on November 13, the same day Britney Spears will release hers. The title track has been selected to be the first single off the album. It was released digitally on September 18 and will be dropped physically on October 17.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak