Celine Dion's New Track 'Alone' Leakes
A new song from Celine Dion's upcoming album has leaked. 'Alone', one of the tracks from 'Taking Chances' has found its way online although the status as a single is yet to be confirmed.
An in-studio-recording footage of this song has actually been posted on You Tube this week, along with another track called 'World to Believe in'. The song 'Alone' is revealed to be produced by Ben Moody, the former guitarist of Evanescence and frequent collaborator to many artists such as Avril Lavigne, Anastacia and DAUGHTRY.
Dion's album 'Taking Chances' will be released on November 13, the same day Britney Spears will release hers. The title track has been selected to be the first single off the album. It was released digitally on September 18 and will be dropped physically on October 17.
More Celine Dion News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler