Bad News, Jessica Biel Drops Justice League Talks
It is not happening, folks, you won't see Jessica Biel don the Wonder Woman suit. Entertainment Weekly has brought in report stating the beauty has came to a decision to pass on playing the female superhero in "Justice League of America", Warner Bros. Pictures' live-action adaptation of the DC Comics characters.
Biel was reported to be in talks for the role earlier this week, becoming the first acting talent confirmed to be up for a starring slot in the fast-tracking project. The actress currently is near to complete filming on ensemble drama "Powder Blue" and slated to next undergo shooting for "A Woman of No Importance" under the direction of Bruce Beresford.
"Justice" has already tapped "Mad Max" maker George Miller to direct from the script written by duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney. Filming is said to begin in February 2008 with Doug Mitchell and Barrie M. Osborne both serving as the producers.
More Justice League News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked