Bad News, Jessica Biel Drops Justice League Talks
It is not happening, folks, you won't see Jessica Biel don the Wonder Woman suit. Entertainment Weekly has brought in report stating the beauty has came to a decision to pass on playing the female superhero in "Justice League of America", Warner Bros. Pictures' live-action adaptation of the DC Comics characters.
Biel was reported to be in talks for the role earlier this week, becoming the first acting talent confirmed to be up for a starring slot in the fast-tracking project. The actress currently is near to complete filming on ensemble drama "Powder Blue" and slated to next undergo shooting for "A Woman of No Importance" under the direction of Bruce Beresford.
"Justice" has already tapped "Mad Max" maker George Miller to direct from the script written by duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney. Filming is said to begin in February 2008 with Doug Mitchell and Barrie M. Osborne both serving as the producers.
More Justice League News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl