Bad News, Jessica Biel Drops Justice League Talks
It is not happening, folks, you won't see Jessica Biel don the Wonder Woman suit. Entertainment Weekly has brought in report stating the beauty has came to a decision to pass on playing the female superhero in "Justice League of America", Warner Bros. Pictures' live-action adaptation of the DC Comics characters.
Biel was reported to be in talks for the role earlier this week, becoming the first acting talent confirmed to be up for a starring slot in the fast-tracking project. The actress currently is near to complete filming on ensemble drama "Powder Blue" and slated to next undergo shooting for "A Woman of No Importance" under the direction of Bruce Beresford.
"Justice" has already tapped "Mad Max" maker George Miller to direct from the script written by duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney. Filming is said to begin in February 2008 with Doug Mitchell and Barrie M. Osborne both serving as the producers.
More Justice League Part One News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story