Bad News, Jessica Biel Drops Justice League Talks
It is not happening, folks, you won't see Jessica Biel don the Wonder Woman suit. Entertainment Weekly has brought in report stating the beauty has came to a decision to pass on playing the female superhero in "Justice League of America", Warner Bros. Pictures' live-action adaptation of the DC Comics characters.
Biel was reported to be in talks for the role earlier this week, becoming the first acting talent confirmed to be up for a starring slot in the fast-tracking project. The actress currently is near to complete filming on ensemble drama "Powder Blue" and slated to next undergo shooting for "A Woman of No Importance" under the direction of Bruce Beresford.
"Justice" has already tapped "Mad Max" maker George Miller to direct from the script written by duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney. Filming is said to begin in February 2008 with Doug Mitchell and Barrie M. Osborne both serving as the producers.
More Justice League News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard