Bad News, Jessica Biel Drops Justice League Talks
It is not happening, folks, you won't see Jessica Biel don the Wonder Woman suit. Entertainment Weekly has brought in report stating the beauty has came to a decision to pass on playing the female superhero in "Justice League of America", Warner Bros. Pictures' live-action adaptation of the DC Comics characters.
Biel was reported to be in talks for the role earlier this week, becoming the first acting talent confirmed to be up for a starring slot in the fast-tracking project. The actress currently is near to complete filming on ensemble drama "Powder Blue" and slated to next undergo shooting for "A Woman of No Importance" under the direction of Bruce Beresford.
"Justice" has already tapped "Mad Max" maker George Miller to direct from the script written by duo Kieran and Michele Mulroney. Filming is said to begin in February 2008 with Doug Mitchell and Barrie M. Osborne both serving as the producers.
More Justice League News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie