The Teenage Witch Melissa Joan Hart Four Months Pregnant with Child No. 2
Melissa Joan Hart is pregnant with child No. 2, it has been confirmed.
The actress, best known for playing the title roles in the successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," is four months along, her representative said.
Hart and musician husband Mark Wilkerson tied the knot on July 19, 2003. They already have one son together, Mason Walter Wilkerson, who was born on January 11, 2006.
According to dailyblabber.ivillage.com, fingers crossed it's a girl and the couple will name her Tabitha.
I think it will be better for us not to jump to conclusion that fast considering that the pregnancy is still in its very early stages.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat