The Teenage Witch Melissa Joan Hart Four Months Pregnant with Child No. 2
Melissa Joan Hart is pregnant with child No. 2, it has been confirmed.
The actress, best known for playing the title roles in the successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," is four months along, her representative said.
Hart and musician husband Mark Wilkerson tied the knot on July 19, 2003. They already have one son together, Mason Walter Wilkerson, who was born on January 11, 2006.
According to dailyblabber.ivillage.com, fingers crossed it's a girl and the couple will name her Tabitha.
I think it will be better for us not to jump to conclusion that fast considering that the pregnancy is still in its very early stages.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'