The Teenage Witch Melissa Joan Hart Four Months Pregnant with Child No. 2
Melissa Joan Hart is pregnant with child No. 2, it has been confirmed.
The actress, best known for playing the title roles in the successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," is four months along, her representative said.
Hart and musician husband Mark Wilkerson tied the knot on July 19, 2003. They already have one son together, Mason Walter Wilkerson, who was born on January 11, 2006.
According to dailyblabber.ivillage.com, fingers crossed it's a girl and the couple will name her Tabitha.
I think it will be better for us not to jump to conclusion that fast considering that the pregnancy is still in its very early stages.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?