The Teenage Witch Melissa Joan Hart Four Months Pregnant with Child No. 2
Melissa Joan Hart is pregnant with child No. 2, it has been confirmed.
The actress, best known for playing the title roles in the successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," is four months along, her representative said.
Hart and musician husband Mark Wilkerson tied the knot on July 19, 2003. They already have one son together, Mason Walter Wilkerson, who was born on January 11, 2006.
According to dailyblabber.ivillage.com, fingers crossed it's a girl and the couple will name her Tabitha.
I think it will be better for us not to jump to conclusion that fast considering that the pregnancy is still in its very early stages.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia