The Teenage Witch Melissa Joan Hart Four Months Pregnant with Child No. 2
Melissa Joan Hart is pregnant with child No. 2, it has been confirmed.
The actress, best known for playing the title roles in the successful television series "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," is four months along, her representative said.
Hart and musician husband Mark Wilkerson tied the knot on July 19, 2003. They already have one son together, Mason Walter Wilkerson, who was born on January 11, 2006.
According to dailyblabber.ivillage.com, fingers crossed it's a girl and the couple will name her Tabitha.
I think it will be better for us not to jump to conclusion that fast considering that the pregnancy is still in its very early stages.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent