Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie Share Guinness Title
Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie now have something else in common besides Brad Pitt. Wanna know what? It is Guinness Book of World Records award. The movie beauties have been awarded the Guinness world record for Most Powerful Actress, Guinness announced Wednesday September 26th.
Both Aniston and Jolie have already shared the headlines with their relationship with Pitt. And while Jolie has been predicted as a possible Oscar nominee for her performance in "A Mighty Heart," Aniston has also hit headlines with her rocky love life. And after assessing the earnings and PR coverage of actresses across the globe in the last 12 months, researchers for the 2007 edition of the records compendium awarded them the joint title.
The joint title will be listed in the new "Guinness World Records" 2008 edition which is supposed to be released Friday September 28th.
Also named in the book including Tom Cruise who seizes the "Most Popular Actor" title from its former winner Johnny Depp. In addition to them all there is also Samuel L. Jackson who is named the Highest Grossing Actor after appearing in 75 films which have taken in nearly £4 billion worldwide.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger