Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie Share Guinness Title
Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie now have something else in common besides Brad Pitt. Wanna know what? It is Guinness Book of World Records award. The movie beauties have been awarded the Guinness world record for Most Powerful Actress, Guinness announced Wednesday September 26th.
Both Aniston and Jolie have already shared the headlines with their relationship with Pitt. And while Jolie has been predicted as a possible Oscar nominee for her performance in "A Mighty Heart," Aniston has also hit headlines with her rocky love life. And after assessing the earnings and PR coverage of actresses across the globe in the last 12 months, researchers for the 2007 edition of the records compendium awarded them the joint title.
The joint title will be listed in the new "Guinness World Records" 2008 edition which is supposed to be released Friday September 28th.
Also named in the book including Tom Cruise who seizes the "Most Popular Actor" title from its former winner Johnny Depp. In addition to them all there is also Samuel L. Jackson who is named the Highest Grossing Actor after appearing in 75 films which have taken in nearly £4 billion worldwide.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked