Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie Share Guinness Title
Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie now have something else in common besides Brad Pitt. Wanna know what? It is Guinness Book of World Records award. The movie beauties have been awarded the Guinness world record for Most Powerful Actress, Guinness announced Wednesday September 26th.
Both Aniston and Jolie have already shared the headlines with their relationship with Pitt. And while Jolie has been predicted as a possible Oscar nominee for her performance in "A Mighty Heart," Aniston has also hit headlines with her rocky love life. And after assessing the earnings and PR coverage of actresses across the globe in the last 12 months, researchers for the 2007 edition of the records compendium awarded them the joint title.
The joint title will be listed in the new "Guinness World Records" 2008 edition which is supposed to be released Friday September 28th.
Also named in the book including Tom Cruise who seizes the "Most Popular Actor" title from its former winner Johnny Depp. In addition to them all there is also Samuel L. Jackson who is named the Highest Grossing Actor after appearing in 75 films which have taken in nearly £4 billion worldwide.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern