Playboy Offers Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards $1M to Pose Nude
Good friends Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards are considering a quite big project, posing nude for Playboy. Rumors are abuzz that Playboy magazine has made a $1 million offer for both females to pose nude together in its upcoming issue.
A source told Globe magazine that Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants the actresses to team up for a spread in its January 2008 issue. Nevertheless, "Neither Pam nor Denise has committed yet, but they're seriously considering it," the source was quoted as saying.
Anderson and Richards became good friends while filming the movie "Blonde and Blonder" together. They both have appeared in Playboy before. Pammy has appeared nude in the magazine a record 12 times, while Richards stripped for the December 2004 issue.
Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards posing nude for Playboy? Well that sounds quite interesting anyway.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3