Playboy Offers Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards $1M to Pose Nude
Good friends Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards are considering a quite big project, posing nude for Playboy. Rumors are abuzz that Playboy magazine has made a $1 million offer for both females to pose nude together in its upcoming issue.
A source told Globe magazine that Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants the actresses to team up for a spread in its January 2008 issue. Nevertheless, "Neither Pam nor Denise has committed yet, but they're seriously considering it," the source was quoted as saying.
Anderson and Richards became good friends while filming the movie "Blonde and Blonder" together. They both have appeared in Playboy before. Pammy has appeared nude in the magazine a record 12 times, while Richards stripped for the December 2004 issue.
Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards posing nude for Playboy? Well that sounds quite interesting anyway.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test