Playboy Offers Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards $1M to Pose Nude
Good friends Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards are considering a quite big project, posing nude for Playboy. Rumors are abuzz that Playboy magazine has made a $1 million offer for both females to pose nude together in its upcoming issue.
A source told Globe magazine that Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants the actresses to team up for a spread in its January 2008 issue. Nevertheless, "Neither Pam nor Denise has committed yet, but they're seriously considering it," the source was quoted as saying.
Anderson and Richards became good friends while filming the movie "Blonde and Blonder" together. They both have appeared in Playboy before. Pammy has appeared nude in the magazine a record 12 times, while Richards stripped for the December 2004 issue.
Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards posing nude for Playboy? Well that sounds quite interesting anyway.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic