Playboy Offers Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards $1M to Pose Nude
Good friends Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards are considering a quite big project, posing nude for Playboy. Rumors are abuzz that Playboy magazine has made a $1 million offer for both females to pose nude together in its upcoming issue.
A source told Globe magazine that Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants the actresses to team up for a spread in its January 2008 issue. Nevertheless, "Neither Pam nor Denise has committed yet, but they're seriously considering it," the source was quoted as saying.
Anderson and Richards became good friends while filming the movie "Blonde and Blonder" together. They both have appeared in Playboy before. Pammy has appeared nude in the magazine a record 12 times, while Richards stripped for the December 2004 issue.
Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards posing nude for Playboy? Well that sounds quite interesting anyway.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'