Playboy Offers Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards $1M to Pose Nude
Good friends Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards are considering a quite big project, posing nude for Playboy. Rumors are abuzz that Playboy magazine has made a $1 million offer for both females to pose nude together in its upcoming issue.
A source told Globe magazine that Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants the actresses to team up for a spread in its January 2008 issue. Nevertheless, "Neither Pam nor Denise has committed yet, but they're seriously considering it," the source was quoted as saying.
Anderson and Richards became good friends while filming the movie "Blonde and Blonder" together. They both have appeared in Playboy before. Pammy has appeared nude in the magazine a record 12 times, while Richards stripped for the December 2004 issue.
Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards posing nude for Playboy? Well that sounds quite interesting anyway.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers