Dominic West Confirmed as Jigsaw in Punisher: War Zone
Two weeks ago, Paddy Considine was noted to remark that talks on him playing Jigsaw in "Punisher: War Zone" had been dropped because Lionsgate decided to go with their first choice for the role. Seems the person's identity has been revealed by now, and guess who, it turns out to be "300" star Dominic West.
Yes, director Lexi Alexander has confirmed on her official website that the Sheffield-born actor is billed to play the character, the main antagonist in the project also the archenemy of the titular character. Along with this, Alexander also informed that T.J. Storm and Wayne Knight would play Maginty and Microchip aka Linus Lieberman, respectively, the latter being the lone confidant who supplies guns and ammo for our vigilante hero.
West, a 1995 graduate of London's Guildhall School of Music and Drama, is probably best known among U.S. audience for his role of Jimmy McNulty on the HBO's TV series "The Wire." His recent big screen credits apart from "300" include "Hannibal Rising", "Mona Lisa Smile", and "The Forgotten", among others.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo