Rumor Has It, Christian Slater Romancing Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon
Could it be true that Christian Slater is dating Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon?
The actor has fueled speculation on him dating Tamara after they were spotted canoodling. It is said that Slater took Tamara to watch Robin Thicke in concert at Camden's Koko music venue and they were then heading for a romantic dinner at Mayfair's exclusive Japanese restaurant Sumosan.
A witness told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "They were kissing, and sitting very close together. They looked absolutely smitten!" No confirmation just yet from both persons' camp concerning the dating rumors.
Slater, a movie hunk, has been romantically linked to numbers of women following his divorce from wife Ryan Haddon, with whom he has one son Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater and one daughter Eliana Sophia.
As of Tamara, she is the President and Founder of a line of designer shoes, Jimmy Choo. She previously married to Matthew Mellon II, an heir to the Mellon family fortune, with whom she had one daughter, Araminta. The couple divorced in 2005.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'