Rumor Has It, Christian Slater Romancing Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon
Could it be true that Christian Slater is dating Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon?
The actor has fueled speculation on him dating Tamara after they were spotted canoodling. It is said that Slater took Tamara to watch Robin Thicke in concert at Camden's Koko music venue and they were then heading for a romantic dinner at Mayfair's exclusive Japanese restaurant Sumosan.
A witness told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "They were kissing, and sitting very close together. They looked absolutely smitten!" No confirmation just yet from both persons' camp concerning the dating rumors.
Slater, a movie hunk, has been romantically linked to numbers of women following his divorce from wife Ryan Haddon, with whom he has one son Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater and one daughter Eliana Sophia.
As of Tamara, she is the President and Founder of a line of designer shoes, Jimmy Choo. She previously married to Matthew Mellon II, an heir to the Mellon family fortune, with whom she had one daughter, Araminta. The couple divorced in 2005.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split