Rumor Has It, Christian Slater Romancing Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon
Could it be true that Christian Slater is dating Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon?
The actor has fueled speculation on him dating Tamara after they were spotted canoodling. It is said that Slater took Tamara to watch Robin Thicke in concert at Camden's Koko music venue and they were then heading for a romantic dinner at Mayfair's exclusive Japanese restaurant Sumosan.
A witness told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "They were kissing, and sitting very close together. They looked absolutely smitten!" No confirmation just yet from both persons' camp concerning the dating rumors.
Slater, a movie hunk, has been romantically linked to numbers of women following his divorce from wife Ryan Haddon, with whom he has one son Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater and one daughter Eliana Sophia.
As of Tamara, she is the President and Founder of a line of designer shoes, Jimmy Choo. She previously married to Matthew Mellon II, an heir to the Mellon family fortune, with whom she had one daughter, Araminta. The couple divorced in 2005.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'