Rumor Has It, Christian Slater Romancing Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon
Could it be true that Christian Slater is dating Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon?
The actor has fueled speculation on him dating Tamara after they were spotted canoodling. It is said that Slater took Tamara to watch Robin Thicke in concert at Camden's Koko music venue and they were then heading for a romantic dinner at Mayfair's exclusive Japanese restaurant Sumosan.
A witness told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "They were kissing, and sitting very close together. They looked absolutely smitten!" No confirmation just yet from both persons' camp concerning the dating rumors.
Slater, a movie hunk, has been romantically linked to numbers of women following his divorce from wife Ryan Haddon, with whom he has one son Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater and one daughter Eliana Sophia.
As of Tamara, she is the President and Founder of a line of designer shoes, Jimmy Choo. She previously married to Matthew Mellon II, an heir to the Mellon family fortune, with whom she had one daughter, Araminta. The couple divorced in 2005.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami