Rumor Has It, Christian Slater Romancing Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon
Could it be true that Christian Slater is dating Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon?
The actor has fueled speculation on him dating Tamara after they were spotted canoodling. It is said that Slater took Tamara to watch Robin Thicke in concert at Camden's Koko music venue and they were then heading for a romantic dinner at Mayfair's exclusive Japanese restaurant Sumosan.
A witness told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "They were kissing, and sitting very close together. They looked absolutely smitten!" No confirmation just yet from both persons' camp concerning the dating rumors.
Slater, a movie hunk, has been romantically linked to numbers of women following his divorce from wife Ryan Haddon, with whom he has one son Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater and one daughter Eliana Sophia.
As of Tamara, she is the President and Founder of a line of designer shoes, Jimmy Choo. She previously married to Matthew Mellon II, an heir to the Mellon family fortune, with whom she had one daughter, Araminta. The couple divorced in 2005.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her