David Beckham's Father Rushed to Hospital for Heart Attack
This just in. David Beckham's father was rushed to hospital for heart attack.
Ted Beckham, 59, was rushed to East London's Whipps Cross Hospital early Thursday September 27th after complaining of chest pains at home. According to The Sun, sources said the Beckham senior died on the way to the hospital but was resuscitated by medics. He was then transferred to heart specialist.
A source close to Becks said, "David's dad suffered a heart attack. It was all very sudden. This is a huge shock to David who is now preparing to fly home."
The soccer stud himself was with his best pal Dave Gardner, husband of actress Davinia Taylor, when he heard the news. He shortly thereafter was photographed catching a flight back to England to be at his dad's side. Good golden boy.
On the unfortunate, The Sun is reporting that an emergency call was made at 9.20pm and Ted was taken in the ambulance alone. He was rushed into a resuscitation room, before then being transferred to heart specialist.
"Ted was in a bad way and actually died on his way to hospital. The paramedics managed to bring him back," a hospital source explained. "He was further stabilized in hospital before being transferred." David's sister Joanne was staying with their father, who split from wife of 32 years Sandra Beckham in 2002.
More David Beckham News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby