David Beckham's Father Rushed to Hospital for Heart Attack
This just in. David Beckham's father was rushed to hospital for heart attack.
Ted Beckham, 59, was rushed to East London's Whipps Cross Hospital early Thursday September 27th after complaining of chest pains at home. According to The Sun, sources said the Beckham senior died on the way to the hospital but was resuscitated by medics. He was then transferred to heart specialist.
A source close to Becks said, "David's dad suffered a heart attack. It was all very sudden. This is a huge shock to David who is now preparing to fly home."
The soccer stud himself was with his best pal Dave Gardner, husband of actress Davinia Taylor, when he heard the news. He shortly thereafter was photographed catching a flight back to England to be at his dad's side. Good golden boy.
On the unfortunate, The Sun is reporting that an emergency call was made at 9.20pm and Ted was taken in the ambulance alone. He was rushed into a resuscitation room, before then being transferred to heart specialist.
"Ted was in a bad way and actually died on his way to hospital. The paramedics managed to bring him back," a hospital source explained. "He was further stabilized in hospital before being transferred." David's sister Joanne was staying with their father, who split from wife of 32 years Sandra Beckham in 2002.
More David Beckham News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'