David Beckham's Father Rushed to Hospital for Heart Attack
This just in. David Beckham's father was rushed to hospital for heart attack.
Ted Beckham, 59, was rushed to East London's Whipps Cross Hospital early Thursday September 27th after complaining of chest pains at home. According to The Sun, sources said the Beckham senior died on the way to the hospital but was resuscitated by medics. He was then transferred to heart specialist.
A source close to Becks said, "David's dad suffered a heart attack. It was all very sudden. This is a huge shock to David who is now preparing to fly home."
The soccer stud himself was with his best pal Dave Gardner, husband of actress Davinia Taylor, when he heard the news. He shortly thereafter was photographed catching a flight back to England to be at his dad's side. Good golden boy.
On the unfortunate, The Sun is reporting that an emergency call was made at 9.20pm and Ted was taken in the ambulance alone. He was rushed into a resuscitation room, before then being transferred to heart specialist.
"Ted was in a bad way and actually died on his way to hospital. The paramedics managed to bring him back," a hospital source explained. "He was further stabilized in hospital before being transferred." David's sister Joanne was staying with their father, who split from wife of 32 years Sandra Beckham in 2002.
More David Beckham News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'