Terminator 4 Update from James Middleton
More substantial information on "Terminator Salvation" has come in, thanks to "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" consulting producer James Middleton, who is overseeing the development of the project.
Revealed to IGN that the flick is being intended to be put in preproduction next month for a 2009 release while saying no name is attached yet to direct, Middleton delightfully gave out some important tidbits on the movie, which sure will provide fans a basic understanding about it:
- This fourth installment of sci-fi action franchise will be titled "Terminator" with a subtitle and will take place after the apocalyptic events presented in its predecessor "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines."
- Characters John Connor and Kate Brewster are in the script though it is unclear whether Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will return.
- A new hero will be featured as the main protagonist and is said by Middleton to be "influenced by John Connor."
- The sequel is planned to be the first of the intended trilogy which all set in post-apocalyptic future and show the war with the machines.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6