Terminator 4 Update from James Middleton
More substantial information on "Terminator Salvation" has come in, thanks to "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" consulting producer James Middleton, who is overseeing the development of the project.
Revealed to IGN that the flick is being intended to be put in preproduction next month for a 2009 release while saying no name is attached yet to direct, Middleton delightfully gave out some important tidbits on the movie, which sure will provide fans a basic understanding about it:
- This fourth installment of sci-fi action franchise will be titled "Terminator" with a subtitle and will take place after the apocalyptic events presented in its predecessor "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines."
- Characters John Connor and Kate Brewster are in the script though it is unclear whether Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will return.
- A new hero will be featured as the main protagonist and is said by Middleton to be "influenced by John Connor."
- The sequel is planned to be the first of the intended trilogy which all set in post-apocalyptic future and show the war with the machines.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked