Terminator 4 Update from James Middleton
More substantial information on "Terminator Salvation" has come in, thanks to "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" consulting producer James Middleton, who is overseeing the development of the project.
Revealed to IGN that the flick is being intended to be put in preproduction next month for a 2009 release while saying no name is attached yet to direct, Middleton delightfully gave out some important tidbits on the movie, which sure will provide fans a basic understanding about it:
- This fourth installment of sci-fi action franchise will be titled "Terminator" with a subtitle and will take place after the apocalyptic events presented in its predecessor "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines."
- Characters John Connor and Kate Brewster are in the script though it is unclear whether Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will return.
- A new hero will be featured as the main protagonist and is said by Middleton to be "influenced by John Connor."
- The sequel is planned to be the first of the intended trilogy which all set in post-apocalyptic future and show the war with the machines.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'