Terminator 4 Update from James Middleton
More substantial information on "Terminator Salvation" has come in, thanks to "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" consulting producer James Middleton, who is overseeing the development of the project.
Revealed to IGN that the flick is being intended to be put in preproduction next month for a 2009 release while saying no name is attached yet to direct, Middleton delightfully gave out some important tidbits on the movie, which sure will provide fans a basic understanding about it:
- This fourth installment of sci-fi action franchise will be titled "Terminator" with a subtitle and will take place after the apocalyptic events presented in its predecessor "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines."
- Characters John Connor and Kate Brewster are in the script though it is unclear whether Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will return.
- A new hero will be featured as the main protagonist and is said by Middleton to be "influenced by John Connor."
- The sequel is planned to be the first of the intended trilogy which all set in post-apocalyptic future and show the war with the machines.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'