Watch the Video Making of Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial
Becoming the next celebrity to have her own line of perfume, Christina Aguilera is working hard on the promotion for her upcoming scent. So, let's hope both the income and outcome are worth it.
The singer goes naked in an ad for her 'eponymous' scent, "Christina Aguilera," which is accompanied with the tagline that reads "Sometimes it's all you need to wear."
On her latest venture into the perfume industry, the pregnant beauty commented, "I love trying new things in my music and in fashion. To have a perfume of my own is the beginning of an exciting adventure."
Click the picture on the left side of this news to take a look at a bigger Christina's perfume ad and watch the video preview for her upcoming perfume commercial below.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper