Watch the Video Making of Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial
Becoming the next celebrity to have her own line of perfume, Christina Aguilera is working hard on the promotion for her upcoming scent. So, let's hope both the income and outcome are worth it.
The singer goes naked in an ad for her 'eponymous' scent, "Christina Aguilera," which is accompanied with the tagline that reads "Sometimes it's all you need to wear."
On her latest venture into the perfume industry, the pregnant beauty commented, "I love trying new things in my music and in fashion. To have a perfume of my own is the beginning of an exciting adventure."
Click the picture on the left side of this news to take a look at a bigger Christina's perfume ad and watch the video preview for her upcoming perfume commercial below.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush