Watch the Video Making of Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial
Becoming the next celebrity to have her own line of perfume, Christina Aguilera is working hard on the promotion for her upcoming scent. So, let's hope both the income and outcome are worth it.
The singer goes naked in an ad for her 'eponymous' scent, "Christina Aguilera," which is accompanied with the tagline that reads "Sometimes it's all you need to wear."
On her latest venture into the perfume industry, the pregnant beauty commented, "I love trying new things in my music and in fashion. To have a perfume of my own is the beginning of an exciting adventure."
Click the picture on the left side of this news to take a look at a bigger Christina's perfume ad and watch the video preview for her upcoming perfume commercial below.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'