Watch the Video Making of Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial
Becoming the next celebrity to have her own line of perfume, Christina Aguilera is working hard on the promotion for her upcoming scent. So, let's hope both the income and outcome are worth it.
The singer goes naked in an ad for her 'eponymous' scent, "Christina Aguilera," which is accompanied with the tagline that reads "Sometimes it's all you need to wear."
On her latest venture into the perfume industry, the pregnant beauty commented, "I love trying new things in my music and in fashion. To have a perfume of my own is the beginning of an exciting adventure."
Click the picture on the left side of this news to take a look at a bigger Christina's perfume ad and watch the video preview for her upcoming perfume commercial below.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen