Paris Hilton Brings Her Celebrity Status to Rwanda
The heiress is heading for Rwanda. Paris Hilton is fulfilling her post-jail commitment, bringing her celebrity status away from Hollywood to Rwanda for social causes.
"I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie," Paris tells E! Online exclusively. "There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."
Paris was initially invited to visit Rwanda by Scott Lazerson, of Playing for Good organization, which he helped found in 2006 to help high-end business and entertainment personalities become involved in a variety of charities benefiting children and families in need.
Not only Rwanda, Paris also is keen "to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."
Meanwhile, Paris is busy filming her latest big-screen project, "Repo! The Genetic Opera," while is often seen out and about with the much-reported pizza delivery boy, Alex Vaggo.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season