Paris Hilton Brings Her Celebrity Status to Rwanda
The heiress is heading for Rwanda. Paris Hilton is fulfilling her post-jail commitment, bringing her celebrity status away from Hollywood to Rwanda for social causes.
"I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie," Paris tells E! Online exclusively. "There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."
Paris was initially invited to visit Rwanda by Scott Lazerson, of Playing for Good organization, which he helped found in 2006 to help high-end business and entertainment personalities become involved in a variety of charities benefiting children and families in need.
Not only Rwanda, Paris also is keen "to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."
Meanwhile, Paris is busy filming her latest big-screen project, "Repo! The Genetic Opera," while is often seen out and about with the much-reported pizza delivery boy, Alex Vaggo.
More Paris Hilton News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'