Paris Hilton Brings Her Celebrity Status to Rwanda
The heiress is heading for Rwanda. Paris Hilton is fulfilling her post-jail commitment, bringing her celebrity status away from Hollywood to Rwanda for social causes.
"I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie," Paris tells E! Online exclusively. "There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."
Paris was initially invited to visit Rwanda by Scott Lazerson, of Playing for Good organization, which he helped found in 2006 to help high-end business and entertainment personalities become involved in a variety of charities benefiting children and families in need.
Not only Rwanda, Paris also is keen "to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."
Meanwhile, Paris is busy filming her latest big-screen project, "Repo! The Genetic Opera," while is often seen out and about with the much-reported pizza delivery boy, Alex Vaggo.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia