Paris Hilton Brings Her Celebrity Status to Rwanda
The heiress is heading for Rwanda. Paris Hilton is fulfilling her post-jail commitment, bringing her celebrity status away from Hollywood to Rwanda for social causes.
"I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie," Paris tells E! Online exclusively. "There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."
Paris was initially invited to visit Rwanda by Scott Lazerson, of Playing for Good organization, which he helped found in 2006 to help high-end business and entertainment personalities become involved in a variety of charities benefiting children and families in need.
Not only Rwanda, Paris also is keen "to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."
Meanwhile, Paris is busy filming her latest big-screen project, "Repo! The Genetic Opera," while is often seen out and about with the much-reported pizza delivery boy, Alex Vaggo.
More Paris Hilton News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date