Paris Hilton Brings Her Celebrity Status to Rwanda
The heiress is heading for Rwanda. Paris Hilton is fulfilling her post-jail commitment, bringing her celebrity status away from Hollywood to Rwanda for social causes.
"I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie," Paris tells E! Online exclusively. "There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."
Paris was initially invited to visit Rwanda by Scott Lazerson, of Playing for Good organization, which he helped found in 2006 to help high-end business and entertainment personalities become involved in a variety of charities benefiting children and families in need.
Not only Rwanda, Paris also is keen "to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."
Meanwhile, Paris is busy filming her latest big-screen project, "Repo! The Genetic Opera," while is often seen out and about with the much-reported pizza delivery boy, Alex Vaggo.
More Paris Hilton News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death