Justice League of America Plot Details Leaked
Still fresh from news on Jessica Biel being in talks for Wonder Woman role in "Justice League of America", a new report revealing the story details of the project has surprisingly made its way to appear online.
Brought by Movieblog.ugo.com with IESB.net verifying, the scoop informed that the story elements from the screenplay have been adapted directly from the original comic book series. The site also confirmed that the league will consist of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter, but did not mention Aquaman in the team.
Here are some interesting yet spoilerish tidbits about the plot:
- The Flash is the youngest member of the team and has a crush on Wonder Woman.
- Wonder Woman is portrayed as the member who acts as De Facto humanitarian and face for the League. It is said that the best way to describe her is to "think of Angelina Jolie and her relations with foreign countries."
- Unbeknown to the League, Batman actually has developed a piece of technology called the 'Redeye' which he can use to spy on the other League members. The information stored in the hardware will be very useful in taking down a JLA member in case the person goes rogue or becomes a villain.
- The Redeye is a fulcrum to the events that transpire in the movie when a villain gain control of the device. Instead of serving as a means of protecting the planet's populace from the threat of a superhuman out of control, it will threaten the lives of the League and the safety of everyone on the entire planet.
- During the course of the movie, the day that Batman feared would come happens: a member of the League will indeed "go bad."
More Justice League News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs