Keira Knightley in The Duchess Set Photos
It's good to have Keira Knightley back in a period piece and she seems to fit nicely into this kind of feature as pictured in two images on the left.
The English beauty was undergoing scenes for her new film "The Duchess", which Saul Dibb is directing for BBC Films and Pathe. She is playing the titular role, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, who was a celebrated beauty and an active political campaigner in an age when women's suffrage was still over a century away.
Based on Amanda Foreman's biography of Cavendish, "Duchess" is scheduled for a 2008 release in the U.S. under Paramount Vantage banner. Apart from Knightley, other cast members include Ralph Fiennes, Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, and Emily Jewell with Daniel Phillips handling make-up and hair design.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?