Keira Knightley in The Duchess Set Photos
It's good to have Keira Knightley back in a period piece and she seems to fit nicely into this kind of feature as pictured in two images on the left.
The English beauty was undergoing scenes for her new film "The Duchess", which Saul Dibb is directing for BBC Films and Pathe. She is playing the titular role, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, who was a celebrated beauty and an active political campaigner in an age when women's suffrage was still over a century away.
Based on Amanda Foreman's biography of Cavendish, "Duchess" is scheduled for a 2008 release in the U.S. under Paramount Vantage banner. Apart from Knightley, other cast members include Ralph Fiennes, Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, and Emily Jewell with Daniel Phillips handling make-up and hair design.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!