Keira Knightley in The Duchess Set Photos
It's good to have Keira Knightley back in a period piece and she seems to fit nicely into this kind of feature as pictured in two images on the left.
The English beauty was undergoing scenes for her new film "The Duchess", which Saul Dibb is directing for BBC Films and Pathe. She is playing the titular role, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, who was a celebrated beauty and an active political campaigner in an age when women's suffrage was still over a century away.
Based on Amanda Foreman's biography of Cavendish, "Duchess" is scheduled for a 2008 release in the U.S. under Paramount Vantage banner. Apart from Knightley, other cast members include Ralph Fiennes, Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, and Emily Jewell with Daniel Phillips handling make-up and hair design.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie