Keira Knightley in The Duchess Set Photos
It's good to have Keira Knightley back in a period piece and she seems to fit nicely into this kind of feature as pictured in two images on the left.
The English beauty was undergoing scenes for her new film "The Duchess", which Saul Dibb is directing for BBC Films and Pathe. She is playing the titular role, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, who was a celebrated beauty and an active political campaigner in an age when women's suffrage was still over a century away.
Based on Amanda Foreman's biography of Cavendish, "Duchess" is scheduled for a 2008 release in the U.S. under Paramount Vantage banner. Apart from Knightley, other cast members include Ralph Fiennes, Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, and Emily Jewell with Daniel Phillips handling make-up and hair design.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video