Keira Knightley in The Duchess Set Photos
It's good to have Keira Knightley back in a period piece and she seems to fit nicely into this kind of feature as pictured in two images on the left.
The English beauty was undergoing scenes for her new film "The Duchess", which Saul Dibb is directing for BBC Films and Pathe. She is playing the titular role, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, who was a celebrated beauty and an active political campaigner in an age when women's suffrage was still over a century away.
Based on Amanda Foreman's biography of Cavendish, "Duchess" is scheduled for a 2008 release in the U.S. under Paramount Vantage banner. Apart from Knightley, other cast members include Ralph Fiennes, Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, and Emily Jewell with Daniel Phillips handling make-up and hair design.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?