Superman Brandon Routh to Marry Girlfriend in November, the Wedding Details
It is all about time. Brandon Routh will soon become a married man when he officially weds his longtime girlfriend, Courtney Ford, November later this year.
According to Life & Style, the "Superman Returns" actor is going to marry Ford, an actress and short film producer, on November 24th later this year at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It's going to be an old-fashioned ceremony, on the beach at sundown," the publication quoted an insider as saying, adding that the groom will wear an Armani suit, while the bride will wear a dress designed by a friend.
"Brandon's a very traditional guy," the insider went on saying. "He can't wait to get married."
Among the guest invited will be Brandon's "Superman" co-star Kate Bosworth.
Brandon and Ford have been engaged since August 23rd last year.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World