Superman Brandon Routh to Marry Girlfriend in November, the Wedding Details
It is all about time. Brandon Routh will soon become a married man when he officially weds his longtime girlfriend, Courtney Ford, November later this year.
According to Life & Style, the "Superman Returns" actor is going to marry Ford, an actress and short film producer, on November 24th later this year at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It's going to be an old-fashioned ceremony, on the beach at sundown," the publication quoted an insider as saying, adding that the groom will wear an Armani suit, while the bride will wear a dress designed by a friend.
"Brandon's a very traditional guy," the insider went on saying. "He can't wait to get married."
Among the guest invited will be Brandon's "Superman" co-star Kate Bosworth.
Brandon and Ford have been engaged since August 23rd last year.
More Brandon Routh News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account