Superman Brandon Routh to Marry Girlfriend in November, the Wedding Details
It is all about time. Brandon Routh will soon become a married man when he officially weds his longtime girlfriend, Courtney Ford, November later this year.
According to Life & Style, the "Superman Returns" actor is going to marry Ford, an actress and short film producer, on November 24th later this year at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It's going to be an old-fashioned ceremony, on the beach at sundown," the publication quoted an insider as saying, adding that the groom will wear an Armani suit, while the bride will wear a dress designed by a friend.
"Brandon's a very traditional guy," the insider went on saying. "He can't wait to get married."
Among the guest invited will be Brandon's "Superman" co-star Kate Bosworth.
Brandon and Ford have been engaged since August 23rd last year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!