Superman Brandon Routh to Marry Girlfriend in November, the Wedding Details
It is all about time. Brandon Routh will soon become a married man when he officially weds his longtime girlfriend, Courtney Ford, November later this year.
According to Life & Style, the "Superman Returns" actor is going to marry Ford, an actress and short film producer, on November 24th later this year at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It's going to be an old-fashioned ceremony, on the beach at sundown," the publication quoted an insider as saying, adding that the groom will wear an Armani suit, while the bride will wear a dress designed by a friend.
"Brandon's a very traditional guy," the insider went on saying. "He can't wait to get married."
Among the guest invited will be Brandon's "Superman" co-star Kate Bosworth.
Brandon and Ford have been engaged since August 23rd last year.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season