Superman Brandon Routh to Marry Girlfriend in November, the Wedding Details
It is all about time. Brandon Routh will soon become a married man when he officially weds his longtime girlfriend, Courtney Ford, November later this year.
According to Life & Style, the "Superman Returns" actor is going to marry Ford, an actress and short film producer, on November 24th later this year at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It's going to be an old-fashioned ceremony, on the beach at sundown," the publication quoted an insider as saying, adding that the groom will wear an Armani suit, while the bride will wear a dress designed by a friend.
"Brandon's a very traditional guy," the insider went on saying. "He can't wait to get married."
Among the guest invited will be Brandon's "Superman" co-star Kate Bosworth.
Brandon and Ford have been engaged since August 23rd last year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival