Oasis to Release 'Lord, Don't Slow Me Down' Single
NME.com has hinted last week that Oasis will make an announcement within this week regarding their next move. The band apparently will release a new single called 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' which is also the title of their upcoming documentary.
The single will be released digitally on October 21 and to radio outlets on October 1. Its music video will also be played for the first time on YouTube on October 1. An exclusive digital bundle containing the live version of 'The Meaning of Soul' and 'Don't Look Back in Anger' is also offered in separate package.
'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' rockumentary follows the band all year long during 2005 to 2006, featuring numbers of live shows, Q and A sessions and some footage from the fans who attend their shows. It will be released in DVD format on October 29.
Pre-order of the track and the bundle are available through the band's official site. Preview of 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' DVD:
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos