Oasis to Release 'Lord, Don't Slow Me Down' Single
NME.com has hinted last week that Oasis will make an announcement within this week regarding their next move. The band apparently will release a new single called 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' which is also the title of their upcoming documentary.
The single will be released digitally on October 21 and to radio outlets on October 1. Its music video will also be played for the first time on YouTube on October 1. An exclusive digital bundle containing the live version of 'The Meaning of Soul' and 'Don't Look Back in Anger' is also offered in separate package.
'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' rockumentary follows the band all year long during 2005 to 2006, featuring numbers of live shows, Q and A sessions and some footage from the fans who attend their shows. It will be released in DVD format on October 29.
Pre-order of the track and the bundle are available through the band's official site. Preview of 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' DVD:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy