Oasis to Release 'Lord, Don't Slow Me Down' Single
NME.com has hinted last week that Oasis will make an announcement within this week regarding their next move. The band apparently will release a new single called 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' which is also the title of their upcoming documentary.
The single will be released digitally on October 21 and to radio outlets on October 1. Its music video will also be played for the first time on YouTube on October 1. An exclusive digital bundle containing the live version of 'The Meaning of Soul' and 'Don't Look Back in Anger' is also offered in separate package.
'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' rockumentary follows the band all year long during 2005 to 2006, featuring numbers of live shows, Q and A sessions and some footage from the fans who attend their shows. It will be released in DVD format on October 29.
Pre-order of the track and the bundle are available through the band's official site. Preview of 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' DVD:
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?