Oasis to Release 'Lord, Don't Slow Me Down' Single
NME.com has hinted last week that Oasis will make an announcement within this week regarding their next move. The band apparently will release a new single called 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' which is also the title of their upcoming documentary.
The single will be released digitally on October 21 and to radio outlets on October 1. Its music video will also be played for the first time on YouTube on October 1. An exclusive digital bundle containing the live version of 'The Meaning of Soul' and 'Don't Look Back in Anger' is also offered in separate package.
'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' rockumentary follows the band all year long during 2005 to 2006, featuring numbers of live shows, Q and A sessions and some footage from the fans who attend their shows. It will be released in DVD format on October 29.
Pre-order of the track and the bundle are available through the band's official site. Preview of 'Lord Don't Slow Me Down' DVD:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance