Brangelina to Adopt a Girl from Burma?!
Rumors are all over the net that Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are willing to expand their so-called "rainbow family" by adopting one more child. And this time on they are said to be adopting a girl from Burma.
The Daily Mail reports the Hollywood golden couple has already enlisted the help of one of the country's leading monks to plan a trip to an orphanage. Angelina is said to have enlisted the help of Dr Jane Aronson, an adoption specialist who runs the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.
A source, elsewhere, claims Jolie is desperate to help Third World countries and feels the repressive disposition of the Republic of Burma is the ideal place to adopt, saying "Angelina feels she is barely making a dent in the suffering she sees throughout the Third World as she travels incognito to different countries as a United Nations representative."
"She wants to step up her action in what she calls Red Alert areas, the most seriously troubled, war-torn areas in the world. She's in talks to go into Burma and help with students and AIDS victims who are suffering terribly," the source went on adding.
Brangelina already have three adopted children, sons Maddox and Pax, daughter Zahara, and one biological daughter Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?