Brangelina to Adopt a Girl from Burma?!
Rumors are all over the net that Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are willing to expand their so-called "rainbow family" by adopting one more child. And this time on they are said to be adopting a girl from Burma.
The Daily Mail reports the Hollywood golden couple has already enlisted the help of one of the country's leading monks to plan a trip to an orphanage. Angelina is said to have enlisted the help of Dr Jane Aronson, an adoption specialist who runs the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.
A source, elsewhere, claims Jolie is desperate to help Third World countries and feels the repressive disposition of the Republic of Burma is the ideal place to adopt, saying "Angelina feels she is barely making a dent in the suffering she sees throughout the Third World as she travels incognito to different countries as a United Nations representative."
"She wants to step up her action in what she calls Red Alert areas, the most seriously troubled, war-torn areas in the world. She's in talks to go into Burma and help with students and AIDS victims who are suffering terribly," the source went on adding.
Brangelina already have three adopted children, sons Maddox and Pax, daughter Zahara, and one biological daughter Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding