Brangelina to Adopt a Girl from Burma?!
Rumors are all over the net that Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are willing to expand their so-called "rainbow family" by adopting one more child. And this time on they are said to be adopting a girl from Burma.
The Daily Mail reports the Hollywood golden couple has already enlisted the help of one of the country's leading monks to plan a trip to an orphanage. Angelina is said to have enlisted the help of Dr Jane Aronson, an adoption specialist who runs the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.
A source, elsewhere, claims Jolie is desperate to help Third World countries and feels the repressive disposition of the Republic of Burma is the ideal place to adopt, saying "Angelina feels she is barely making a dent in the suffering she sees throughout the Third World as she travels incognito to different countries as a United Nations representative."
"She wants to step up her action in what she calls Red Alert areas, the most seriously troubled, war-torn areas in the world. She's in talks to go into Burma and help with students and AIDS victims who are suffering terribly," the source went on adding.
Brangelina already have three adopted children, sons Maddox and Pax, daughter Zahara, and one biological daughter Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?