Jennifer Lopez's 'Brave' Promotional Photos
Jennifer Lopez has shot several promotional photos for her new English album 'Brave'. The pictures that employ futuristic theme are taken by Alexei Hay and will support the album that is due October 9.
Beside through the photo shoots, Lopez also promotes the new album with a 9-day trip to London. The singer who visited the British capital with husband Marc Anthony performed her new single 'Do It Well' in U.K. TV show called 'Parkinson'. The album will be dropped in U.K. on October 15.
She will embark on a tour with Marc on September 29 in New Jersey and conclude it on November 3 in Miami. Promising a spectacular show, Lopez said, "We will be singing in English and Spanish - you'll definitely get your money's worth! And Marc will be doing some of his salsa stuff, which is fantastic - it's what he is famous for."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'