Jennifer Lopez's 'Brave' Promotional Photos
Jennifer Lopez has shot several promotional photos for her new English album 'Brave'. The pictures that employ futuristic theme are taken by Alexei Hay and will support the album that is due October 9.
Beside through the photo shoots, Lopez also promotes the new album with a 9-day trip to London. The singer who visited the British capital with husband Marc Anthony performed her new single 'Do It Well' in U.K. TV show called 'Parkinson'. The album will be dropped in U.K. on October 15.
She will embark on a tour with Marc on September 29 in New Jersey and conclude it on November 3 in Miami. Promising a spectacular show, Lopez said, "We will be singing in English and Spanish - you'll definitely get your money's worth! And Marc will be doing some of his salsa stuff, which is fantastic - it's what he is famous for."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!