Jennifer Lopez's 'Brave' Promotional Photos
Jennifer Lopez has shot several promotional photos for her new English album 'Brave'. The pictures that employ futuristic theme are taken by Alexei Hay and will support the album that is due October 9.
Beside through the photo shoots, Lopez also promotes the new album with a 9-day trip to London. The singer who visited the British capital with husband Marc Anthony performed her new single 'Do It Well' in U.K. TV show called 'Parkinson'. The album will be dropped in U.K. on October 15.
She will embark on a tour with Marc on September 29 in New Jersey and conclude it on November 3 in Miami. Promising a spectacular show, Lopez said, "We will be singing in English and Spanish - you'll definitely get your money's worth! And Marc will be doing some of his salsa stuff, which is fantastic - it's what he is famous for."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test