Jennifer Lopez's 'Brave' Promotional Photos
Jennifer Lopez has shot several promotional photos for her new English album 'Brave'. The pictures that employ futuristic theme are taken by Alexei Hay and will support the album that is due October 9.
Beside through the photo shoots, Lopez also promotes the new album with a 9-day trip to London. The singer who visited the British capital with husband Marc Anthony performed her new single 'Do It Well' in U.K. TV show called 'Parkinson'. The album will be dropped in U.K. on October 15.
She will embark on a tour with Marc on September 29 in New Jersey and conclude it on November 3 in Miami. Promising a spectacular show, Lopez said, "We will be singing in English and Spanish - you'll definitely get your money's worth! And Marc will be doing some of his salsa stuff, which is fantastic - it's what he is famous for."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video