Jennifer Lopez's 'Brave' Promotional Photos
Jennifer Lopez has shot several promotional photos for her new English album 'Brave'. The pictures that employ futuristic theme are taken by Alexei Hay and will support the album that is due October 9.
Beside through the photo shoots, Lopez also promotes the new album with a 9-day trip to London. The singer who visited the British capital with husband Marc Anthony performed her new single 'Do It Well' in U.K. TV show called 'Parkinson'. The album will be dropped in U.K. on October 15.
She will embark on a tour with Marc on September 29 in New Jersey and conclude it on November 3 in Miami. Promising a spectacular show, Lopez said, "We will be singing in English and Spanish - you'll definitely get your money's worth! And Marc will be doing some of his salsa stuff, which is fantastic - it's what he is famous for."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier