Take That Premiere 'Rule the World' Video
Take That has just released a new video for their new off-the-album single, 'Rule the World'. The band is featured recording the song with other musicians and since the song is utilized as the soundtrack of 'Stardust', scenes from the recently premiered movie appear now and then.
The music video was premiered on Channel 4 on Saturday, September 22. The song itself will be released as a CD single on October 22 with a reportedly, a new song as the B-side. It can first be digitally downloaded on October 19.
On other news, all the four members of Take That will be the new faces of Marks & Spencer menswear. The photo shoots are taken in London by photographer Rankin, featuring the group wearing an Autograph autumn collection.
Take That, 'Rule the World':
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24