Take That Premiere 'Rule the World' Video
Take That has just released a new video for their new off-the-album single, 'Rule the World'. The band is featured recording the song with other musicians and since the song is utilized as the soundtrack of 'Stardust', scenes from the recently premiered movie appear now and then.
The music video was premiered on Channel 4 on Saturday, September 22. The song itself will be released as a CD single on October 22 with a reportedly, a new song as the B-side. It can first be digitally downloaded on October 19.
On other news, all the four members of Take That will be the new faces of Marks & Spencer menswear. The photo shoots are taken in London by photographer Rankin, featuring the group wearing an Autograph autumn collection.
Take That, 'Rule the World':
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics