Take That Premiere 'Rule the World' Video
Take That has just released a new video for their new off-the-album single, 'Rule the World'. The band is featured recording the song with other musicians and since the song is utilized as the soundtrack of 'Stardust', scenes from the recently premiered movie appear now and then.
The music video was premiered on Channel 4 on Saturday, September 22. The song itself will be released as a CD single on October 22 with a reportedly, a new song as the B-side. It can first be digitally downloaded on October 19.
On other news, all the four members of Take That will be the new faces of Marks & Spencer menswear. The photo shoots are taken in London by photographer Rankin, featuring the group wearing an Autograph autumn collection.
Take That, 'Rule the World':
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs