Take That Premiere 'Rule the World' Video
Take That has just released a new video for their new off-the-album single, 'Rule the World'. The band is featured recording the song with other musicians and since the song is utilized as the soundtrack of 'Stardust', scenes from the recently premiered movie appear now and then.
The music video was premiered on Channel 4 on Saturday, September 22. The song itself will be released as a CD single on October 22 with a reportedly, a new song as the B-side. It can first be digitally downloaded on October 19.
On other news, all the four members of Take That will be the new faces of Marks & Spencer menswear. The photo shoots are taken in London by photographer Rankin, featuring the group wearing an Autograph autumn collection.
Take That, 'Rule the World':
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant