Take That Premiere 'Rule the World' Video
Take That has just released a new video for their new off-the-album single, 'Rule the World'. The band is featured recording the song with other musicians and since the song is utilized as the soundtrack of 'Stardust', scenes from the recently premiered movie appear now and then.
The music video was premiered on Channel 4 on Saturday, September 22. The song itself will be released as a CD single on October 22 with a reportedly, a new song as the B-side. It can first be digitally downloaded on October 19.
On other news, all the four members of Take That will be the new faces of Marks & Spencer menswear. The photo shoots are taken in London by photographer Rankin, featuring the group wearing an Autograph autumn collection.
Take That, 'Rule the World':
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna