Richie Sambora Joined Lindsay Lohan in Rehab
Richie Sambora is heading for rehab, again. The Bon Jovi guitarist checked into the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah on Monday September 17th where actress-singer Lindsay Lohan is receiving treatment for her addiction.
This is Sambora's second visit to rehab this year. He spent a week at the UCLA Medical Center back on June 6th following his break up with girlfriend Denise Richards.
"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time," his representative confirmed at that time.
And explaining on the rock star's latest rehab treatment, his representative said he was continuing treatment he began in June.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction