Richie Sambora Joined Lindsay Lohan in Rehab
Richie Sambora is heading for rehab, again. The Bon Jovi guitarist checked into the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah on Monday September 17th where actress-singer Lindsay Lohan is receiving treatment for her addiction.
This is Sambora's second visit to rehab this year. He spent a week at the UCLA Medical Center back on June 6th following his break up with girlfriend Denise Richards.
"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time," his representative confirmed at that time.
And explaining on the rock star's latest rehab treatment, his representative said he was continuing treatment he began in June.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift