Richie Sambora Joined Lindsay Lohan in Rehab
Richie Sambora is heading for rehab, again. The Bon Jovi guitarist checked into the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah on Monday September 17th where actress-singer Lindsay Lohan is receiving treatment for her addiction.
This is Sambora's second visit to rehab this year. He spent a week at the UCLA Medical Center back on June 6th following his break up with girlfriend Denise Richards.
"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time," his representative confirmed at that time.
And explaining on the rock star's latest rehab treatment, his representative said he was continuing treatment he began in June.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert