Richie Sambora Joined Lindsay Lohan in Rehab
Richie Sambora is heading for rehab, again. The Bon Jovi guitarist checked into the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah on Monday September 17th where actress-singer Lindsay Lohan is receiving treatment for her addiction.
This is Sambora's second visit to rehab this year. He spent a week at the UCLA Medical Center back on June 6th following his break up with girlfriend Denise Richards.
"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time," his representative confirmed at that time.
And explaining on the rock star's latest rehab treatment, his representative said he was continuing treatment he began in June.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism