Richie Sambora Joined Lindsay Lohan in Rehab
Richie Sambora is heading for rehab, again. The Bon Jovi guitarist checked into the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah on Monday September 17th where actress-singer Lindsay Lohan is receiving treatment for her addiction.
This is Sambora's second visit to rehab this year. He spent a week at the UCLA Medical Center back on June 6th following his break up with girlfriend Denise Richards.
"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time," his representative confirmed at that time.
And explaining on the rock star's latest rehab treatment, his representative said he was continuing treatment he began in June.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered