Sex and the City Movie Has a Pregnant Charlotte York!
Apparently, one of the four ladies has got herself pregnant in the Big Apple. At least, that's what the snapshot from "Sex and the City" set suggests.
As you can see on the left, the image, sent to Ain't It Cool News by one of its readers, spots Charlotte York, played by Kristin Davis, with a very rounded belly as she bumps into Mr. Big, portrayed by Chris Noth.
The pic's sender further informed that the two actors repeatedly underwent a scene in which Charlotte was yelling at Mr. Big in front of a restaurant. It was during the quarrel that Charlotte then started to have labor pains.
Filming on "Sex" started on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 in New York City under the direction of Michael Patrick King, followed by the release of three photos taken from the set. It is rumored that the flick will also see Big and girlfriend Carrie Bradshaw go house hunting together after they agree to take the next big step in their often turbulent relationship.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer