Sex and the City Movie Has a Pregnant Charlotte York!
Apparently, one of the four ladies has got herself pregnant in the Big Apple. At least, that's what the snapshot from "Sex and the City" set suggests.
As you can see on the left, the image, sent to Ain't It Cool News by one of its readers, spots Charlotte York, played by Kristin Davis, with a very rounded belly as she bumps into Mr. Big, portrayed by Chris Noth.
The pic's sender further informed that the two actors repeatedly underwent a scene in which Charlotte was yelling at Mr. Big in front of a restaurant. It was during the quarrel that Charlotte then started to have labor pains.
Filming on "Sex" started on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 in New York City under the direction of Michael Patrick King, followed by the release of three photos taken from the set. It is rumored that the flick will also see Big and girlfriend Carrie Bradshaw go house hunting together after they agree to take the next big step in their often turbulent relationship.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic