Sex and the City Movie Has a Pregnant Charlotte York!
Apparently, one of the four ladies has got herself pregnant in the Big Apple. At least, that's what the snapshot from "Sex and the City" set suggests.
As you can see on the left, the image, sent to Ain't It Cool News by one of its readers, spots Charlotte York, played by Kristin Davis, with a very rounded belly as she bumps into Mr. Big, portrayed by Chris Noth.
The pic's sender further informed that the two actors repeatedly underwent a scene in which Charlotte was yelling at Mr. Big in front of a restaurant. It was during the quarrel that Charlotte then started to have labor pains.
Filming on "Sex" started on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 in New York City under the direction of Michael Patrick King, followed by the release of three photos taken from the set. It is rumored that the flick will also see Big and girlfriend Carrie Bradshaw go house hunting together after they agree to take the next big step in their often turbulent relationship.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce