Sex and the City Movie Has a Pregnant Charlotte York!
Apparently, one of the four ladies has got herself pregnant in the Big Apple. At least, that's what the snapshot from "Sex and the City" set suggests.
As you can see on the left, the image, sent to Ain't It Cool News by one of its readers, spots Charlotte York, played by Kristin Davis, with a very rounded belly as she bumps into Mr. Big, portrayed by Chris Noth.
The pic's sender further informed that the two actors repeatedly underwent a scene in which Charlotte was yelling at Mr. Big in front of a restaurant. It was during the quarrel that Charlotte then started to have labor pains.
Filming on "Sex" started on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 in New York City under the direction of Michael Patrick King, followed by the release of three photos taken from the set. It is rumored that the flick will also see Big and girlfriend Carrie Bradshaw go house hunting together after they agree to take the next big step in their often turbulent relationship.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday