Sex and the City Movie Has a Pregnant Charlotte York!
Apparently, one of the four ladies has got herself pregnant in the Big Apple. At least, that's what the snapshot from "Sex and the City" set suggests.
As you can see on the left, the image, sent to Ain't It Cool News by one of its readers, spots Charlotte York, played by Kristin Davis, with a very rounded belly as she bumps into Mr. Big, portrayed by Chris Noth.
The pic's sender further informed that the two actors repeatedly underwent a scene in which Charlotte was yelling at Mr. Big in front of a restaurant. It was during the quarrel that Charlotte then started to have labor pains.
Filming on "Sex" started on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 in New York City under the direction of Michael Patrick King, followed by the release of three photos taken from the set. It is rumored that the flick will also see Big and girlfriend Carrie Bradshaw go house hunting together after they agree to take the next big step in their often turbulent relationship.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date