Sex Pistols Add Two More Dates to Their Reunion
Due to the fast selling of their reunion tickets, Sex Pistols have added two more dates. The legendary British punk act will also play on November 9 and 10 at London's Brixton Academy.
Tickets to the original show on Thursday, November 8 was sold within 10 minutes and prices have gone more than double. Tickets are now sold for 85 pounds, a far comparison to the initial price that only cost 37 pounds. The venue has the capacity up to 4,900 audience.
Beside reuniting vocalist John Lydon, guitarist Steve Jones, bassist Glen Matlock and drummer Paul Cook, the concerts also mark the 30th anniversary of their iconic album 'Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols'.
On the trail of this big event, NME.com announced that the band's 1977 single 'God Save the Queen' will be campaigned once again so that it will enter the chart. The song was banned from radio outlets back in its days due to fear of offending the monarchy. It will be released in 7" vinyl format this October.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic