Sex Pistols Add Two More Dates to Their Reunion
Due to the fast selling of their reunion tickets, Sex Pistols have added two more dates. The legendary British punk act will also play on November 9 and 10 at London's Brixton Academy.
Tickets to the original show on Thursday, November 8 was sold within 10 minutes and prices have gone more than double. Tickets are now sold for 85 pounds, a far comparison to the initial price that only cost 37 pounds. The venue has the capacity up to 4,900 audience.
Beside reuniting vocalist John Lydon, guitarist Steve Jones, bassist Glen Matlock and drummer Paul Cook, the concerts also mark the 30th anniversary of their iconic album 'Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols'.
On the trail of this big event, NME.com announced that the band's 1977 single 'God Save the Queen' will be campaigned once again so that it will enter the chart. The song was banned from radio outlets back in its days due to fear of offending the monarchy. It will be released in 7" vinyl format this October.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?