Sex Pistols Add Two More Dates to Their Reunion
Due to the fast selling of their reunion tickets, Sex Pistols have added two more dates. The legendary British punk act will also play on November 9 and 10 at London's Brixton Academy.
Tickets to the original show on Thursday, November 8 was sold within 10 minutes and prices have gone more than double. Tickets are now sold for 85 pounds, a far comparison to the initial price that only cost 37 pounds. The venue has the capacity up to 4,900 audience.
Beside reuniting vocalist John Lydon, guitarist Steve Jones, bassist Glen Matlock and drummer Paul Cook, the concerts also mark the 30th anniversary of their iconic album 'Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols'.
On the trail of this big event, NME.com announced that the band's 1977 single 'God Save the Queen' will be campaigned once again so that it will enter the chart. The song was banned from radio outlets back in its days due to fear of offending the monarchy. It will be released in 7" vinyl format this October.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'