Charlotte Church Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Congratulation to Charlotte Church and her longtime boyfriend Gavin Henson for they are now a proud parents of a baby girl.
The happy pair welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby daughter, Thursday evening September 20th at their UK home. The baby's name has yet to be released, but according to dailyrecord.co.uk, the baby was born at 10.30 pm and weighing just over 6lb.
"Charlotte and Gavin are over the moon. She's everything they wished for. I'm sure Charlotte's going to be a wonderful mum to her," a family friend was quoted as saying.
Church and Henson, a Welsh International Rugby Union player, have been dating for nearly two years.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'