Charlotte Church Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Congratulation to Charlotte Church and her longtime boyfriend Gavin Henson for they are now a proud parents of a baby girl.
The happy pair welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby daughter, Thursday evening September 20th at their UK home. The baby's name has yet to be released, but according to dailyrecord.co.uk, the baby was born at 10.30 pm and weighing just over 6lb.
"Charlotte and Gavin are over the moon. She's everything they wished for. I'm sure Charlotte's going to be a wonderful mum to her," a family friend was quoted as saying.
Church and Henson, a Welsh International Rugby Union player, have been dating for nearly two years.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image