Charlotte Church Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Congratulation to Charlotte Church and her longtime boyfriend Gavin Henson for they are now a proud parents of a baby girl.
The happy pair welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby daughter, Thursday evening September 20th at their UK home. The baby's name has yet to be released, but according to dailyrecord.co.uk, the baby was born at 10.30 pm and weighing just over 6lb.
"Charlotte and Gavin are over the moon. She's everything they wished for. I'm sure Charlotte's going to be a wonderful mum to her," a family friend was quoted as saying.
Church and Henson, a Welsh International Rugby Union player, have been dating for nearly two years.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal