Charlotte Church Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Congratulation to Charlotte Church and her longtime boyfriend Gavin Henson for they are now a proud parents of a baby girl.
The happy pair welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby daughter, Thursday evening September 20th at their UK home. The baby's name has yet to be released, but according to dailyrecord.co.uk, the baby was born at 10.30 pm and weighing just over 6lb.
"Charlotte and Gavin are over the moon. She's everything they wished for. I'm sure Charlotte's going to be a wonderful mum to her," a family friend was quoted as saying.
Church and Henson, a Welsh International Rugby Union player, have been dating for nearly two years.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes