Charlotte Church Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Congratulation to Charlotte Church and her longtime boyfriend Gavin Henson for they are now a proud parents of a baby girl.
The happy pair welcomed the arrival of their first child together, a baby daughter, Thursday evening September 20th at their UK home. The baby's name has yet to be released, but according to dailyrecord.co.uk, the baby was born at 10.30 pm and weighing just over 6lb.
"Charlotte and Gavin are over the moon. She's everything they wished for. I'm sure Charlotte's going to be a wonderful mum to her," a family friend was quoted as saying.
Church and Henson, a Welsh International Rugby Union player, have been dating for nearly two years.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked