Dazzling World Premiere for Resident Evil: Extinction
The city of Las Vegas seemed to display brighter lights on Thursday, September 20, 2007 as a pack of famous figures in Hollywood got together at its Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino for the world premiere of "Resident Evil: Extinction."
Most of major cast members delightfully made their way to land on the scene: Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr, Ashanti, Mike Epps, Matthew Marsden, Spencer Locke, and Ali Larter, who plays Claire Redfield, the leading character in the original game series. Jovovich, soon to be due her first child with fiancee Paul W.S. Anderson, looked more as a radiant mother-to-be than zombie-slaying heroine, laughing when she let a group of show girls hired for the screening pat her swelling tummy.
Apart from the film's stars, some celebrated names also were snapped attending the occasion, including actress Amy Smart, rapper Nelly, and "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson, among others. Sylvester Stallone was present as well, accompanied by his beautiful wife, former model Jennifer Flavin, whom he married ten years ago.
Currently in theaters, "Extinction" is directed by Russell Mulcahy and said to be the final installment of the "Resident Evil" film franchise. Larter, however, recently revealed to press that she has "heard whispers" of a fourth movie which may spin off from the Alice arc and focus on Redfield instead.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song