George Clooney and Girlfriend Sarah Larson Injured in Motorcycle Accident
George Clooney and girlfriend Sarah Larson injured in motorcycle accident.
The couple suffered broken bones Friday September 21st when the motorcycle they were riding was hit by a car in New Jersey. Clooney's representative Stan Rosenfield did confirm the accident, said in a statement, "George Clooney was involved in a motorcycle accident this afternoon after the bike he was riding was hit by a car."
Clooney "was treated for a hairline fracture of a rib and road rash," Stan revealed further, while Larson suffered a broken foot. They were were treated at Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, N.J., and released.
According to People "Clooney was driving his Harley-Davidson north on Boulevard East in Weehawken, N.J., at 3:30 p.m. when he collided with a 1999 Mazda Millenia that allegedly attempted to make a right turn from the left lane."
People, moreover, cited Weehawken police Sgt. Sean Kelly as saying that Clooney told police "he was driving in the right lane when the other driver sped up to try and pass him before making the right turn. But the Mazda driver, identified as Albert Sciancaledore, told police it was Clooney who was trying to pass cars in the right lane."
Sciancaledore was uninjured, while Clooney is said to be "doing fine".
More George Clooney News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry