George Clooney and Girlfriend Sarah Larson Injured in Motorcycle Accident
George Clooney and girlfriend Sarah Larson injured in motorcycle accident.
The couple suffered broken bones Friday September 21st when the motorcycle they were riding was hit by a car in New Jersey. Clooney's representative Stan Rosenfield did confirm the accident, said in a statement, "George Clooney was involved in a motorcycle accident this afternoon after the bike he was riding was hit by a car."
Clooney "was treated for a hairline fracture of a rib and road rash," Stan revealed further, while Larson suffered a broken foot. They were were treated at Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, N.J., and released.
According to People "Clooney was driving his Harley-Davidson north on Boulevard East in Weehawken, N.J., at 3:30 p.m. when he collided with a 1999 Mazda Millenia that allegedly attempted to make a right turn from the left lane."
People, moreover, cited Weehawken police Sgt. Sean Kelly as saying that Clooney told police "he was driving in the right lane when the other driver sped up to try and pass him before making the right turn. But the Mazda driver, identified as Albert Sciancaledore, told police it was Clooney who was trying to pass cars in the right lane."
Sciancaledore was uninjured, while Clooney is said to be "doing fine".
More George Clooney News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video