George Clooney and Girlfriend Sarah Larson Injured in Motorcycle Accident
George Clooney and girlfriend Sarah Larson injured in motorcycle accident.
The couple suffered broken bones Friday September 21st when the motorcycle they were riding was hit by a car in New Jersey. Clooney's representative Stan Rosenfield did confirm the accident, said in a statement, "George Clooney was involved in a motorcycle accident this afternoon after the bike he was riding was hit by a car."
Clooney "was treated for a hairline fracture of a rib and road rash," Stan revealed further, while Larson suffered a broken foot. They were were treated at Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, N.J., and released.
According to People "Clooney was driving his Harley-Davidson north on Boulevard East in Weehawken, N.J., at 3:30 p.m. when he collided with a 1999 Mazda Millenia that allegedly attempted to make a right turn from the left lane."
People, moreover, cited Weehawken police Sgt. Sean Kelly as saying that Clooney told police "he was driving in the right lane when the other driver sped up to try and pass him before making the right turn. But the Mazda driver, identified as Albert Sciancaledore, told police it was Clooney who was trying to pass cars in the right lane."
Sciancaledore was uninjured, while Clooney is said to be "doing fine".
More George Clooney News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent