Paris Hilton Plans to Donate Her Clothes and Shoes to Charities
Paris Hilton is in giving mood and she's planning to make donation to charities.
No, she's not going to donate her money. The heiress, instead, is keen to give away numbers of her countless clothes and shoes to charities upon feeling she's having too much.
Paris was quoted by Hollyscoop.com as saying, "I have, like, a million clothes and more than 500 pairs of shoes, so I'm going to give a bunch of them to orphanages and children's hospitals. I never wear something twice."
No words on when and to which charities she will make the donation.
Paris has recently put the brake on the heavy adoption rumors surrounding her, set the record straight on that matter by saying "Someone just said that I'm adopting four blonde babies. That's retarded. No, I'm not."
More Paris Hilton News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle