Paris Hilton Plans to Donate Her Clothes and Shoes to Charities
Paris Hilton is in giving mood and she's planning to make donation to charities.
No, she's not going to donate her money. The heiress, instead, is keen to give away numbers of her countless clothes and shoes to charities upon feeling she's having too much.
Paris was quoted by Hollyscoop.com as saying, "I have, like, a million clothes and more than 500 pairs of shoes, so I'm going to give a bunch of them to orphanages and children's hospitals. I never wear something twice."
No words on when and to which charities she will make the donation.
Paris has recently put the brake on the heavy adoption rumors surrounding her, set the record straight on that matter by saying "Someone just said that I'm adopting four blonde babies. That's retarded. No, I'm not."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'