Paris Hilton Plans to Donate Her Clothes and Shoes to Charities
Paris Hilton is in giving mood and she's planning to make donation to charities.
No, she's not going to donate her money. The heiress, instead, is keen to give away numbers of her countless clothes and shoes to charities upon feeling she's having too much.
Paris was quoted by Hollyscoop.com as saying, "I have, like, a million clothes and more than 500 pairs of shoes, so I'm going to give a bunch of them to orphanages and children's hospitals. I never wear something twice."
No words on when and to which charities she will make the donation.
Paris has recently put the brake on the heavy adoption rumors surrounding her, set the record straight on that matter by saying "Someone just said that I'm adopting four blonde babies. That's retarded. No, I'm not."
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences