Paris Hilton Plans to Donate Her Clothes and Shoes to Charities
Paris Hilton is in giving mood and she's planning to make donation to charities.
No, she's not going to donate her money. The heiress, instead, is keen to give away numbers of her countless clothes and shoes to charities upon feeling she's having too much.
Paris was quoted by Hollyscoop.com as saying, "I have, like, a million clothes and more than 500 pairs of shoes, so I'm going to give a bunch of them to orphanages and children's hospitals. I never wear something twice."
No words on when and to which charities she will make the donation.
Paris has recently put the brake on the heavy adoption rumors surrounding her, set the record straight on that matter by saying "Someone just said that I'm adopting four blonde babies. That's retarded. No, I'm not."
More Paris Hilton News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers