Paris Hilton Plans to Donate Her Clothes and Shoes to Charities
Paris Hilton is in giving mood and she's planning to make donation to charities.
No, she's not going to donate her money. The heiress, instead, is keen to give away numbers of her countless clothes and shoes to charities upon feeling she's having too much.
Paris was quoted by Hollyscoop.com as saying, "I have, like, a million clothes and more than 500 pairs of shoes, so I'm going to give a bunch of them to orphanages and children's hospitals. I never wear something twice."
No words on when and to which charities she will make the donation.
Paris has recently put the brake on the heavy adoption rumors surrounding her, set the record straight on that matter by saying "Someone just said that I'm adopting four blonde babies. That's retarded. No, I'm not."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident