007 May Be Given Gadgets in Bond 22
The suave British agent probably won't have to rely heavily on his wits and brawn in the next installment of his adventure, "Bond 22" scribe Paul Haggis has hinted.
Appearing on CBS' "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", the man indicated that traditional Bond gadgets previously eschewed by "Casino Royale" might make their comeback this time around in the flick.
Besides this subject, the Oscar-winning screenwriter also revealed that he was currently on page 45 of the film's screenplay, which he remarked to be "no where near" the halfway point of the story. Fear not, however, since filming on the movie won't start until December, so he still has couple of months to finish it.
The second chapter in the rebooted James Bond franchise, "Bond 22" originally was slated for a May 22, 2008 release but got moved to that of November 7, 2008 instead to give the crew more time to complete it. Production reportedly will be based at Bond's spiritual home of Pinewood Studios in the U.K. and use the newly rebuilt 007 Stage along with other soundstages on the lot.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt