Stars Make GQ's List of Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years
Monthly men's magazine GQ has made public its list of the Most Stylish Men and surprisingly it includes a few surprises.
Among the notable figures in the entertainment industry make the magazine's list of 50 Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years are the Academy Award nominated Italian film actor Marcello Mastroianni, musicians David Bowie and Bob Dylan, and actors Steve McQueen and George Clooney.
The late king of rock n roll Elvis Presley also is counted among those Stylish Men, in companion with English musician Bryan Ferry, actors Paul Newman and Johnny Depp. The other Stylish Men according to GQ including Miles Davis, Cary Grant, Marlon Brando, Robert Redford, Al Pacino, Warren Beatty and Sean Connery.
In addition to them all, there are also the likes of Woody Allen, singer-songwriter Beck, punk icons the Ramones and British rocker Pete Doherty.
More David Bowie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie