Stars Make GQ's List of Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years
Monthly men's magazine GQ has made public its list of the Most Stylish Men and surprisingly it includes a few surprises.
Among the notable figures in the entertainment industry make the magazine's list of 50 Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years are the Academy Award nominated Italian film actor Marcello Mastroianni, musicians David Bowie and Bob Dylan, and actors Steve McQueen and George Clooney.
The late king of rock n roll Elvis Presley also is counted among those Stylish Men, in companion with English musician Bryan Ferry, actors Paul Newman and Johnny Depp. The other Stylish Men according to GQ including Miles Davis, Cary Grant, Marlon Brando, Robert Redford, Al Pacino, Warren Beatty and Sean Connery.
In addition to them all, there are also the likes of Woody Allen, singer-songwriter Beck, punk icons the Ramones and British rocker Pete Doherty.
More David Bowie News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival