Stars Make GQ's List of Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years
Monthly men's magazine GQ has made public its list of the Most Stylish Men and surprisingly it includes a few surprises.
Among the notable figures in the entertainment industry make the magazine's list of 50 Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years are the Academy Award nominated Italian film actor Marcello Mastroianni, musicians David Bowie and Bob Dylan, and actors Steve McQueen and George Clooney.
The late king of rock n roll Elvis Presley also is counted among those Stylish Men, in companion with English musician Bryan Ferry, actors Paul Newman and Johnny Depp. The other Stylish Men according to GQ including Miles Davis, Cary Grant, Marlon Brando, Robert Redford, Al Pacino, Warren Beatty and Sean Connery.
In addition to them all, there are also the likes of Woody Allen, singer-songwriter Beck, punk icons the Ramones and British rocker Pete Doherty.
More David Bowie News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story