Stars Make GQ's List of Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years
Monthly men's magazine GQ has made public its list of the Most Stylish Men and surprisingly it includes a few surprises.
Among the notable figures in the entertainment industry make the magazine's list of 50 Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years are the Academy Award nominated Italian film actor Marcello Mastroianni, musicians David Bowie and Bob Dylan, and actors Steve McQueen and George Clooney.
The late king of rock n roll Elvis Presley also is counted among those Stylish Men, in companion with English musician Bryan Ferry, actors Paul Newman and Johnny Depp. The other Stylish Men according to GQ including Miles Davis, Cary Grant, Marlon Brando, Robert Redford, Al Pacino, Warren Beatty and Sean Connery.
In addition to them all, there are also the likes of Woody Allen, singer-songwriter Beck, punk icons the Ramones and British rocker Pete Doherty.
More David Bowie News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding