Stars Make GQ's List of Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years
Monthly men's magazine GQ has made public its list of the Most Stylish Men and surprisingly it includes a few surprises.
Among the notable figures in the entertainment industry make the magazine's list of 50 Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years are the Academy Award nominated Italian film actor Marcello Mastroianni, musicians David Bowie and Bob Dylan, and actors Steve McQueen and George Clooney.
The late king of rock n roll Elvis Presley also is counted among those Stylish Men, in companion with English musician Bryan Ferry, actors Paul Newman and Johnny Depp. The other Stylish Men according to GQ including Miles Davis, Cary Grant, Marlon Brando, Robert Redford, Al Pacino, Warren Beatty and Sean Connery.
In addition to them all, there are also the likes of Woody Allen, singer-songwriter Beck, punk icons the Ramones and British rocker Pete Doherty.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner