Mary-Louise Parker Photographed with Her Newly Adopted African Baby Girl
Entertainment Website TMZ.com has obtained the picture of Mary-Louise Parker's newly adopted African baby girl.
The actress was photographed with the cute baby girl Thursday September 20th after a doctor visit in New York.
Parker, has through her representative, confirmed to People.com that she's adopted a baby girl from Africa. No further details on the much-talked little creature though.
Parker also has a 3-year-old son, William Atticus Parker, from her previous relationship with actor Billy Crudup.
As of her acting career, Parker has just finished filming her latest film project, the action drama "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," in which she stars alongside movie hunk Brad Pitt.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'