Mary-Louise Parker Photographed with Her Newly Adopted African Baby Girl
Entertainment Website TMZ.com has obtained the picture of Mary-Louise Parker's newly adopted African baby girl.
The actress was photographed with the cute baby girl Thursday September 20th after a doctor visit in New York.
Parker, has through her representative, confirmed to People.com that she's adopted a baby girl from Africa. No further details on the much-talked little creature though.
Parker also has a 3-year-old son, William Atticus Parker, from her previous relationship with actor Billy Crudup.
As of her acting career, Parker has just finished filming her latest film project, the action drama "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," in which she stars alongside movie hunk Brad Pitt.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident