Mary-Louise Parker Photographed with Her Newly Adopted African Baby Girl
Entertainment Website TMZ.com has obtained the picture of Mary-Louise Parker's newly adopted African baby girl.
The actress was photographed with the cute baby girl Thursday September 20th after a doctor visit in New York.
Parker, has through her representative, confirmed to People.com that she's adopted a baby girl from Africa. No further details on the much-talked little creature though.
Parker also has a 3-year-old son, William Atticus Parker, from her previous relationship with actor Billy Crudup.
As of her acting career, Parker has just finished filming her latest film project, the action drama "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," in which she stars alongside movie hunk Brad Pitt.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami