Mary-Louise Parker Photographed with Her Newly Adopted African Baby Girl
Entertainment Website TMZ.com has obtained the picture of Mary-Louise Parker's newly adopted African baby girl.
The actress was photographed with the cute baby girl Thursday September 20th after a doctor visit in New York.
Parker, has through her representative, confirmed to People.com that she's adopted a baby girl from Africa. No further details on the much-talked little creature though.
Parker also has a 3-year-old son, William Atticus Parker, from her previous relationship with actor Billy Crudup.
As of her acting career, Parker has just finished filming her latest film project, the action drama "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," in which she stars alongside movie hunk Brad Pitt.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors