Mary-Louise Parker Photographed with Her Newly Adopted African Baby Girl
Entertainment Website TMZ.com has obtained the picture of Mary-Louise Parker's newly adopted African baby girl.
The actress was photographed with the cute baby girl Thursday September 20th after a doctor visit in New York.
Parker, has through her representative, confirmed to People.com that she's adopted a baby girl from Africa. No further details on the much-talked little creature though.
Parker also has a 3-year-old son, William Atticus Parker, from her previous relationship with actor Billy Crudup.
As of her acting career, Parker has just finished filming her latest film project, the action drama "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," in which she stars alongside movie hunk Brad Pitt.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'