Vanessa Hudgens Considers Posing Sexy for Men's Magazine, But Not Playboy
It appears that Vanessa Hudgens can never have enough of publication, creating yet a new media headline with her being reported to be considering to pose provocatively for men's magazine.
The teenage actress has been quoted as saying she has no problem stripping down for a magazine shoot. "I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering," Vanessa says. "Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy."
Vanessa has been forced to issue a public apology as soon as her nude photos made their way all over the net, created such scandal which is considered by many could jeopardize her raw acting career in the "High School Musical" franchise.
Apparently, quite the contrary is true as negotiation is still going on for her to star in the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." What's more she's even been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join his show "Girls Gone Wild."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary