Vanessa Hudgens Considers Posing Sexy for Men's Magazine, But Not Playboy
It appears that Vanessa Hudgens can never have enough of publication, creating yet a new media headline with her being reported to be considering to pose provocatively for men's magazine.
The teenage actress has been quoted as saying she has no problem stripping down for a magazine shoot. "I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering," Vanessa says. "Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy."
Vanessa has been forced to issue a public apology as soon as her nude photos made their way all over the net, created such scandal which is considered by many could jeopardize her raw acting career in the "High School Musical" franchise.
Apparently, quite the contrary is true as negotiation is still going on for her to star in the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." What's more she's even been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join his show "Girls Gone Wild."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'