Vanessa Hudgens Considers Posing Sexy for Men's Magazine, But Not Playboy
It appears that Vanessa Hudgens can never have enough of publication, creating yet a new media headline with her being reported to be considering to pose provocatively for men's magazine.
The teenage actress has been quoted as saying she has no problem stripping down for a magazine shoot. "I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering," Vanessa says. "Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy."
Vanessa has been forced to issue a public apology as soon as her nude photos made their way all over the net, created such scandal which is considered by many could jeopardize her raw acting career in the "High School Musical" franchise.
Apparently, quite the contrary is true as negotiation is still going on for her to star in the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." What's more she's even been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join his show "Girls Gone Wild."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked