Vanessa Hudgens Considers Posing Sexy for Men's Magazine, But Not Playboy
It appears that Vanessa Hudgens can never have enough of publication, creating yet a new media headline with her being reported to be considering to pose provocatively for men's magazine.
The teenage actress has been quoted as saying she has no problem stripping down for a magazine shoot. "I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering," Vanessa says. "Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy."
Vanessa has been forced to issue a public apology as soon as her nude photos made their way all over the net, created such scandal which is considered by many could jeopardize her raw acting career in the "High School Musical" franchise.
Apparently, quite the contrary is true as negotiation is still going on for her to star in the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." What's more she's even been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join his show "Girls Gone Wild."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special