Vanessa Hudgens Considers Posing Sexy for Men's Magazine, But Not Playboy
It appears that Vanessa Hudgens can never have enough of publication, creating yet a new media headline with her being reported to be considering to pose provocatively for men's magazine.
The teenage actress has been quoted as saying she has no problem stripping down for a magazine shoot. "I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering," Vanessa says. "Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy."
Vanessa has been forced to issue a public apology as soon as her nude photos made their way all over the net, created such scandal which is considered by many could jeopardize her raw acting career in the "High School Musical" franchise.
Apparently, quite the contrary is true as negotiation is still going on for her to star in the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." What's more she's even been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join his show "Girls Gone Wild."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!