Stars Highlighting Into the Wild L.A. Premiere
Handfuls of Hollywood's notable figures from various generations gathered merrily yesterday, September 18, 2007 for one purpose only: attending the Los Angeles Premiere for "Into the Wild" at The Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles, California.
Representing young generation were the likes of Alana Curry, Ben Foster, Christina Ricci, Lyndsy Fonseca, Emile Hirsch, Jena Malone, and Kristen Stewart, the latter three being the cast members of the movie.
Couple years above the pack, here we had Giovanni Ribisi, Samantha Mathis, and Vince Vaughn, who plays Wayne Westerberg, the man whom lead character Christopher McCandless, portrayed by Hirsch, spent his days in Carthage, South Dakota with. Meanwhile, Harry Dean Stanton and Shirley Jones definitely represented much older generation.
Not to be missed surely was the presence of the flick's director Sean Penn, whose actress wife Robin Wright Penn was also spotted down to attend the occasion. Other well-known names coming included cast member Marcia Gay Harden, Robert Patrick, Scott Caan, and Vanessa Angel, among others.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story