Stars Highlighting Into the Wild L.A. Premiere
Handfuls of Hollywood's notable figures from various generations gathered merrily yesterday, September 18, 2007 for one purpose only: attending the Los Angeles Premiere for "Into the Wild" at The Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles, California.
Representing young generation were the likes of Alana Curry, Ben Foster, Christina Ricci, Lyndsy Fonseca, Emile Hirsch, Jena Malone, and Kristen Stewart, the latter three being the cast members of the movie.
Couple years above the pack, here we had Giovanni Ribisi, Samantha Mathis, and Vince Vaughn, who plays Wayne Westerberg, the man whom lead character Christopher McCandless, portrayed by Hirsch, spent his days in Carthage, South Dakota with. Meanwhile, Harry Dean Stanton and Shirley Jones definitely represented much older generation.
Not to be missed surely was the presence of the flick's director Sean Penn, whose actress wife Robin Wright Penn was also spotted down to attend the occasion. Other well-known names coming included cast member Marcia Gay Harden, Robert Patrick, Scott Caan, and Vanessa Angel, among others.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media