Stars Highlighting Into the Wild L.A. Premiere
Handfuls of Hollywood's notable figures from various generations gathered merrily yesterday, September 18, 2007 for one purpose only: attending the Los Angeles Premiere for "Into the Wild" at The Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles, California.
Representing young generation were the likes of Alana Curry, Ben Foster, Christina Ricci, Lyndsy Fonseca, Emile Hirsch, Jena Malone, and Kristen Stewart, the latter three being the cast members of the movie.
Couple years above the pack, here we had Giovanni Ribisi, Samantha Mathis, and Vince Vaughn, who plays Wayne Westerberg, the man whom lead character Christopher McCandless, portrayed by Hirsch, spent his days in Carthage, South Dakota with. Meanwhile, Harry Dean Stanton and Shirley Jones definitely represented much older generation.
Not to be missed surely was the presence of the flick's director Sean Penn, whose actress wife Robin Wright Penn was also spotted down to attend the occasion. Other well-known names coming included cast member Marcia Gay Harden, Robert Patrick, Scott Caan, and Vanessa Angel, among others.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen