Stars Highlighting Into the Wild L.A. Premiere
Handfuls of Hollywood's notable figures from various generations gathered merrily yesterday, September 18, 2007 for one purpose only: attending the Los Angeles Premiere for "Into the Wild" at The Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles, California.
Representing young generation were the likes of Alana Curry, Ben Foster, Christina Ricci, Lyndsy Fonseca, Emile Hirsch, Jena Malone, and Kristen Stewart, the latter three being the cast members of the movie.
Couple years above the pack, here we had Giovanni Ribisi, Samantha Mathis, and Vince Vaughn, who plays Wayne Westerberg, the man whom lead character Christopher McCandless, portrayed by Hirsch, spent his days in Carthage, South Dakota with. Meanwhile, Harry Dean Stanton and Shirley Jones definitely represented much older generation.
Not to be missed surely was the presence of the flick's director Sean Penn, whose actress wife Robin Wright Penn was also spotted down to attend the occasion. Other well-known names coming included cast member Marcia Gay Harden, Robert Patrick, Scott Caan, and Vanessa Angel, among others.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts