Stars Highlighting Into the Wild L.A. Premiere
Handfuls of Hollywood's notable figures from various generations gathered merrily yesterday, September 18, 2007 for one purpose only: attending the Los Angeles Premiere for "Into the Wild" at The Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles, California.
Representing young generation were the likes of Alana Curry, Ben Foster, Christina Ricci, Lyndsy Fonseca, Emile Hirsch, Jena Malone, and Kristen Stewart, the latter three being the cast members of the movie.
Couple years above the pack, here we had Giovanni Ribisi, Samantha Mathis, and Vince Vaughn, who plays Wayne Westerberg, the man whom lead character Christopher McCandless, portrayed by Hirsch, spent his days in Carthage, South Dakota with. Meanwhile, Harry Dean Stanton and Shirley Jones definitely represented much older generation.
Not to be missed surely was the presence of the flick's director Sean Penn, whose actress wife Robin Wright Penn was also spotted down to attend the occasion. Other well-known names coming included cast member Marcia Gay Harden, Robert Patrick, Scott Caan, and Vanessa Angel, among others.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March