Midnight Screenings Held for Resident Evil: Extinction
Fans of "Resident Evil" franchise apparently can encounter their first viewing on "Resident Evil: Extinction" a bit earlier than the scheduled showings for the sci-fi action horror.
Sony Pictures just came in with an announcement stating that midnight screenings will be held for the flick starting at 12:01 AM on Friday, September 21 on over 150 screens. Find out if cinema near you is among the pack for sure.
The third and final installment of the game-based film series, "Extinction" takes place eight years after its predecessor "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and finds Alice now hiding in the Nevada desert while searching for means to reach a place without infection far north. The character of Claire Redfield, played by Ali Larter, initially did not exist in the early drafts for the movie, but ultimately got submitted after producers Paul W.S. Anderson and Jeremy Bolt decided to have a separate game character appeared alongside Alice.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist