Midnight Screenings Held for Resident Evil: Extinction
Fans of "Resident Evil" franchise apparently can encounter their first viewing on "Resident Evil: Extinction" a bit earlier than the scheduled showings for the sci-fi action horror.
Sony Pictures just came in with an announcement stating that midnight screenings will be held for the flick starting at 12:01 AM on Friday, September 21 on over 150 screens. Find out if cinema near you is among the pack for sure.
The third and final installment of the game-based film series, "Extinction" takes place eight years after its predecessor "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and finds Alice now hiding in the Nevada desert while searching for means to reach a place without infection far north. The character of Claire Redfield, played by Ali Larter, initially did not exist in the early drafts for the movie, but ultimately got submitted after producers Paul W.S. Anderson and Jeremy Bolt decided to have a separate game character appeared alongside Alice.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service