Midnight Screenings Held for Resident Evil: Extinction
Fans of "Resident Evil" franchise apparently can encounter their first viewing on "Resident Evil: Extinction" a bit earlier than the scheduled showings for the sci-fi action horror.
Sony Pictures just came in with an announcement stating that midnight screenings will be held for the flick starting at 12:01 AM on Friday, September 21 on over 150 screens. Find out if cinema near you is among the pack for sure.
The third and final installment of the game-based film series, "Extinction" takes place eight years after its predecessor "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and finds Alice now hiding in the Nevada desert while searching for means to reach a place without infection far north. The character of Claire Redfield, played by Ali Larter, initially did not exist in the early drafts for the movie, but ultimately got submitted after producers Paul W.S. Anderson and Jeremy Bolt decided to have a separate game character appeared alongside Alice.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season