Midnight Screenings Held for Resident Evil: Extinction
Fans of "Resident Evil" franchise apparently can encounter their first viewing on "Resident Evil: Extinction" a bit earlier than the scheduled showings for the sci-fi action horror.
Sony Pictures just came in with an announcement stating that midnight screenings will be held for the flick starting at 12:01 AM on Friday, September 21 on over 150 screens. Find out if cinema near you is among the pack for sure.
The third and final installment of the game-based film series, "Extinction" takes place eight years after its predecessor "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and finds Alice now hiding in the Nevada desert while searching for means to reach a place without infection far north. The character of Claire Redfield, played by Ali Larter, initially did not exist in the early drafts for the movie, but ultimately got submitted after producers Paul W.S. Anderson and Jeremy Bolt decided to have a separate game character appeared alongside Alice.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'