Midnight Screenings Held for Resident Evil: Extinction
Fans of "Resident Evil" franchise apparently can encounter their first viewing on "Resident Evil: Extinction" a bit earlier than the scheduled showings for the sci-fi action horror.
Sony Pictures just came in with an announcement stating that midnight screenings will be held for the flick starting at 12:01 AM on Friday, September 21 on over 150 screens. Find out if cinema near you is among the pack for sure.
The third and final installment of the game-based film series, "Extinction" takes place eight years after its predecessor "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and finds Alice now hiding in the Nevada desert while searching for means to reach a place without infection far north. The character of Claire Redfield, played by Ali Larter, initially did not exist in the early drafts for the movie, but ultimately got submitted after producers Paul W.S. Anderson and Jeremy Bolt decided to have a separate game character appeared alongside Alice.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards