It's a Boy for Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman
Rumors are mounting that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby girl, but quite the contrary is true. The singer and her husband Jordan Bratman reportedly expecting a baby boy.
Not without reason, but OK! Magazine comes to such conclusion upon learning that the singer's close friends have all shopped for boy-themed baby gifts. "They're all boy-themed, all blue," a source tells OK!
No denial nor confirmation just yet from Christina's camp concerning that encounter.
And while Christina and Bratman remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy, Paris Hilton had made it obvious to the public when she addressed the pop star "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while attending the packed Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor on September 8th.
Elsewhere, Ken Ehrlich, executive producer of this year's Emmy telecast, had also told OK! last week, "We're very sensitive to her pregnancy."
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book