It's a Boy for Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman
Rumors are mounting that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby girl, but quite the contrary is true. The singer and her husband Jordan Bratman reportedly expecting a baby boy.
Not without reason, but OK! Magazine comes to such conclusion upon learning that the singer's close friends have all shopped for boy-themed baby gifts. "They're all boy-themed, all blue," a source tells OK!
No denial nor confirmation just yet from Christina's camp concerning that encounter.
And while Christina and Bratman remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy, Paris Hilton had made it obvious to the public when she addressed the pop star "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while attending the packed Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor on September 8th.
Elsewhere, Ken Ehrlich, executive producer of this year's Emmy telecast, had also told OK! last week, "We're very sensitive to her pregnancy."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show