It's a Boy for Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman
Rumors are mounting that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby girl, but quite the contrary is true. The singer and her husband Jordan Bratman reportedly expecting a baby boy.
Not without reason, but OK! Magazine comes to such conclusion upon learning that the singer's close friends have all shopped for boy-themed baby gifts. "They're all boy-themed, all blue," a source tells OK!
No denial nor confirmation just yet from Christina's camp concerning that encounter.
And while Christina and Bratman remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy, Paris Hilton had made it obvious to the public when she addressed the pop star "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while attending the packed Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor on September 8th.
Elsewhere, Ken Ehrlich, executive producer of this year's Emmy telecast, had also told OK! last week, "We're very sensitive to her pregnancy."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'