It's a Boy for Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman
Rumors are mounting that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby girl, but quite the contrary is true. The singer and her husband Jordan Bratman reportedly expecting a baby boy.
Not without reason, but OK! Magazine comes to such conclusion upon learning that the singer's close friends have all shopped for boy-themed baby gifts. "They're all boy-themed, all blue," a source tells OK!
No denial nor confirmation just yet from Christina's camp concerning that encounter.
And while Christina and Bratman remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy, Paris Hilton had made it obvious to the public when she addressed the pop star "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while attending the packed Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor on September 8th.
Elsewhere, Ken Ehrlich, executive producer of this year's Emmy telecast, had also told OK! last week, "We're very sensitive to her pregnancy."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer