It's a Boy for Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman
Rumors are mounting that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby girl, but quite the contrary is true. The singer and her husband Jordan Bratman reportedly expecting a baby boy.
Not without reason, but OK! Magazine comes to such conclusion upon learning that the singer's close friends have all shopped for boy-themed baby gifts. "They're all boy-themed, all blue," a source tells OK!
No denial nor confirmation just yet from Christina's camp concerning that encounter.
And while Christina and Bratman remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy, Paris Hilton had made it obvious to the public when she addressed the pop star "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while attending the packed Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor on September 8th.
Elsewhere, Ken Ehrlich, executive producer of this year's Emmy telecast, had also told OK! last week, "We're very sensitive to her pregnancy."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen