Jennifer Lopez Is About Twelve Weeks Pregnant, Due in the Spring
Here we go again with rumors on Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy which in all probabilities inspired by the fact that she was spotted sporting a baby bump at the New York Fashion Week on September 11th, during which she launched her new "Just Sweet" clothing line collection for Spring 2008.
Meanwhile, In Touch weekly is reporting that the songbird and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting their first child together. The entertainment media quoted an insider as saying, "She's about twelve weeks pregnant."
Reports on Lopez's pregnancy are all over the net with many of them reporting that she and Anthony found out the good news after visiting Beverly Hills fertility specialist Dr. Robert Katz and had an ultrasound on September 12th.
"Becoming a mother is Jennifer's dream," a friend of the star told In Touch, adding that "she's over the moon."
With her being reported carrying a bun in the oven, Lopez is said due to give birth in spring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande