Jennifer Lopez Is About Twelve Weeks Pregnant, Due in the Spring
Here we go again with rumors on Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy which in all probabilities inspired by the fact that she was spotted sporting a baby bump at the New York Fashion Week on September 11th, during which she launched her new "Just Sweet" clothing line collection for Spring 2008.
Meanwhile, In Touch weekly is reporting that the songbird and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting their first child together. The entertainment media quoted an insider as saying, "She's about twelve weeks pregnant."
Reports on Lopez's pregnancy are all over the net with many of them reporting that she and Anthony found out the good news after visiting Beverly Hills fertility specialist Dr. Robert Katz and had an ultrasound on September 12th.
"Becoming a mother is Jennifer's dream," a friend of the star told In Touch, adding that "she's over the moon."
With her being reported carrying a bun in the oven, Lopez is said due to give birth in spring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2