Jennifer Lopez Is About Twelve Weeks Pregnant, Due in the Spring
Here we go again with rumors on Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy which in all probabilities inspired by the fact that she was spotted sporting a baby bump at the New York Fashion Week on September 11th, during which she launched her new "Just Sweet" clothing line collection for Spring 2008.
Meanwhile, In Touch weekly is reporting that the songbird and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting their first child together. The entertainment media quoted an insider as saying, "She's about twelve weeks pregnant."
Reports on Lopez's pregnancy are all over the net with many of them reporting that she and Anthony found out the good news after visiting Beverly Hills fertility specialist Dr. Robert Katz and had an ultrasound on September 12th.
"Becoming a mother is Jennifer's dream," a friend of the star told In Touch, adding that "she's over the moon."
With her being reported carrying a bun in the oven, Lopez is said due to give birth in spring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns