Jennifer Lopez Is About Twelve Weeks Pregnant, Due in the Spring
Here we go again with rumors on Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy which in all probabilities inspired by the fact that she was spotted sporting a baby bump at the New York Fashion Week on September 11th, during which she launched her new "Just Sweet" clothing line collection for Spring 2008.
Meanwhile, In Touch weekly is reporting that the songbird and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting their first child together. The entertainment media quoted an insider as saying, "She's about twelve weeks pregnant."
Reports on Lopez's pregnancy are all over the net with many of them reporting that she and Anthony found out the good news after visiting Beverly Hills fertility specialist Dr. Robert Katz and had an ultrasound on September 12th.
"Becoming a mother is Jennifer's dream," a friend of the star told In Touch, adding that "she's over the moon."
With her being reported carrying a bun in the oven, Lopez is said due to give birth in spring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered