Jennifer Lopez Is About Twelve Weeks Pregnant, Due in the Spring
Here we go again with rumors on Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy which in all probabilities inspired by the fact that she was spotted sporting a baby bump at the New York Fashion Week on September 11th, during which she launched her new "Just Sweet" clothing line collection for Spring 2008.
Meanwhile, In Touch weekly is reporting that the songbird and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting their first child together. The entertainment media quoted an insider as saying, "She's about twelve weeks pregnant."
Reports on Lopez's pregnancy are all over the net with many of them reporting that she and Anthony found out the good news after visiting Beverly Hills fertility specialist Dr. Robert Katz and had an ultrasound on September 12th.
"Becoming a mother is Jennifer's dream," a friend of the star told In Touch, adding that "she's over the moon."
With her being reported carrying a bun in the oven, Lopez is said due to give birth in spring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'