Alicia Silverstone Bares All in PETA's Veggie PSA
A vegetarian herself, Alicia Silverstone has no single doubt to show her skin in a television ad promoting vegetarianism for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
The beautiful sexy actress appears nude in a 30-second PETA commercial, directed by music video auteur Dave Meyers, which will air about two dozen times on Wednesday September 19th in Houston, which according to E! ranked the nation's sixth-fattiest city by Men's Fitness this year, and Dallas on the Food Network, Lifetime and E!.
The advertisement video, run with the headline "I'm Alicia Silverstone, and I'm a vegetarian," sees the movie siren emerging from a swimming pool and talking about the benefits of being a vegetarian. She obscures the view of her body with her arms as she gets out of the pool.
"I wasn't always a vegetarian, but I've always loved animals," a message from Silverstone read. "Physically, the effect has been amazing." Besides a message, Silverstone also offers her favorite recipes, and cruelty-free cosmetics and fashions.
Watch Silverstone's sexy Veggie PSA at PETA TV.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal