Alicia Silverstone Bares All in PETA's Veggie PSA
A vegetarian herself, Alicia Silverstone has no single doubt to show her skin in a television ad promoting vegetarianism for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
The beautiful sexy actress appears nude in a 30-second PETA commercial, directed by music video auteur Dave Meyers, which will air about two dozen times on Wednesday September 19th in Houston, which according to E! ranked the nation's sixth-fattiest city by Men's Fitness this year, and Dallas on the Food Network, Lifetime and E!.
The advertisement video, run with the headline "I'm Alicia Silverstone, and I'm a vegetarian," sees the movie siren emerging from a swimming pool and talking about the benefits of being a vegetarian. She obscures the view of her body with her arms as she gets out of the pool.
"I wasn't always a vegetarian, but I've always loved animals," a message from Silverstone read. "Physically, the effect has been amazing." Besides a message, Silverstone also offers her favorite recipes, and cruelty-free cosmetics and fashions.
Watch Silverstone's sexy Veggie PSA at PETA TV.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack