Alicia Silverstone Bares All in PETA's Veggie PSA
A vegetarian herself, Alicia Silverstone has no single doubt to show her skin in a television ad promoting vegetarianism for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
The beautiful sexy actress appears nude in a 30-second PETA commercial, directed by music video auteur Dave Meyers, which will air about two dozen times on Wednesday September 19th in Houston, which according to E! ranked the nation's sixth-fattiest city by Men's Fitness this year, and Dallas on the Food Network, Lifetime and E!.
The advertisement video, run with the headline "I'm Alicia Silverstone, and I'm a vegetarian," sees the movie siren emerging from a swimming pool and talking about the benefits of being a vegetarian. She obscures the view of her body with her arms as she gets out of the pool.
"I wasn't always a vegetarian, but I've always loved animals," a message from Silverstone read. "Physically, the effect has been amazing." Besides a message, Silverstone also offers her favorite recipes, and cruelty-free cosmetics and fashions.
Watch Silverstone's sexy Veggie PSA at PETA TV.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly