Alicia Silverstone Bares All in PETA's Veggie PSA
A vegetarian herself, Alicia Silverstone has no single doubt to show her skin in a television ad promoting vegetarianism for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
The beautiful sexy actress appears nude in a 30-second PETA commercial, directed by music video auteur Dave Meyers, which will air about two dozen times on Wednesday September 19th in Houston, which according to E! ranked the nation's sixth-fattiest city by Men's Fitness this year, and Dallas on the Food Network, Lifetime and E!.
The advertisement video, run with the headline "I'm Alicia Silverstone, and I'm a vegetarian," sees the movie siren emerging from a swimming pool and talking about the benefits of being a vegetarian. She obscures the view of her body with her arms as she gets out of the pool.
"I wasn't always a vegetarian, but I've always loved animals," a message from Silverstone read. "Physically, the effect has been amazing." Besides a message, Silverstone also offers her favorite recipes, and cruelty-free cosmetics and fashions.
Watch Silverstone's sexy Veggie PSA at PETA TV.
More Alicia Silverstone News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart