Patti LaBelle Rolls Out Her New Product Line
Patti LaBelle does love "Good Life." The international superstar is teaming up with Skeleton Key Entertainment, the mainstream entertainment division of Mega Media Group, Inc. to help launched her "Patti LaBelle - Good Life" brand and introduced a product line that includes premium pepper products, her third cookbook and an instructional cooking DVD.
The first food product to be released under the "Patti LaBelle - Good Life" brand is a custom blended line of hot sauces and relishes that will be introduced later this year throughout major retail food outlets nationwide. The line reportedly includes five major products; LaBelle No. 1 -- Diced Fine Jalapenos; LaBelle No. 2 -- Sweet Hot Jalapeno Relish; LaBelle No. 3 -- Rich Red Blended Cayenne & Habanero Pepper Sauce; LaBelle No. 4 -- Hot Flash Blended Habanero & Jalapeno Sauce; and LaBelle No. 5 -- Pepper Clear Mild Pepper Sauce.
Following the launch of the pepper product line, LaBelle will next release her third cookbook and first-ever instructional cooking DVD, both under the "Patti LaBelle -- Good Life" brand. Other kitchen items and food products are also in development.
"My new brand and line of products is my way of sharing my love of cooking, my family recipes and my vision of how to live 'the good life' with the world," the R&B and soul singer stated. "I'm so excited because I've wanted to develop my own line of products for many years. I look forward to adding a little bit of spice to kitchens everywhere!"
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?