Dawn Treader and Wolfman Release Date Pushed Back
Once more, the moviegoers' patience are being tested.
Walt Disney Pictures and Universal Pictures have both came to decisions to push back the release date of their anticipated features of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" and "The Wolfman", respectively.
Originally slated to hit theaters on May 1, 2009, "Treader" gets moved far to May 7, 2010 while "Wolfman" will grace the big screen sometime in the spring of 2009 instead of the previously-announced November 12, 2008.
Filling in the date slot left by "Treader" is live-action CGI family feature "G-Force", which Jerry Bruckheimer is producing alongside Jason Reed. Pic follows a group of intelligent animal commandos working for a government agency as they try to prevent an evil billionaire from taking over the world.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer