Abbie Cornish Slammed Bond 22 Rumor
Amid the indication made earlier by her best friend, fellow actress Rose Byrne, Abbie Cornish has firmly debunked persistent speculations that she is up for a Bond girl role in the upcoming "Bond 22."
"I haven't had any meetings or any conversations about it, no," so the Australian beauty stated upon being asked about the rumors by MTV. "Sorry, mate."
Cornish was also learned to recently give the same response to ComingSoon.net when the movie site threw out similar question.
"Yeah, I was told about it, but it's not true, so you just dismiss it. It didn't come for me," she said.
Rumors on Cornish being considered to be the next Bond girl first got sparked in March via Australian magazine New Idea, which pointed out that she was "the top of a shortlist of contenders." Adding some fuel into these talks, Byrne in early August surprisingly exclaimed to MTV that she thought the "Candy" star had landed the part.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen