Abbie Cornish Slammed Bond 22 Rumor
Amid the indication made earlier by her best friend, fellow actress Rose Byrne, Abbie Cornish has firmly debunked persistent speculations that she is up for a Bond girl role in the upcoming "Bond 22."
"I haven't had any meetings or any conversations about it, no," so the Australian beauty stated upon being asked about the rumors by MTV. "Sorry, mate."
Cornish was also learned to recently give the same response to ComingSoon.net when the movie site threw out similar question.
"Yeah, I was told about it, but it's not true, so you just dismiss it. It didn't come for me," she said.
Rumors on Cornish being considered to be the next Bond girl first got sparked in March via Australian magazine New Idea, which pointed out that she was "the top of a shortlist of contenders." Adding some fuel into these talks, Byrne in early August surprisingly exclaimed to MTV that she thought the "Candy" star had landed the part.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance