Abbie Cornish Slammed Bond 22 Rumor
Amid the indication made earlier by her best friend, fellow actress Rose Byrne, Abbie Cornish has firmly debunked persistent speculations that she is up for a Bond girl role in the upcoming "Bond 22."
"I haven't had any meetings or any conversations about it, no," so the Australian beauty stated upon being asked about the rumors by MTV. "Sorry, mate."
Cornish was also learned to recently give the same response to ComingSoon.net when the movie site threw out similar question.
"Yeah, I was told about it, but it's not true, so you just dismiss it. It didn't come for me," she said.
Rumors on Cornish being considered to be the next Bond girl first got sparked in March via Australian magazine New Idea, which pointed out that she was "the top of a shortlist of contenders." Adding some fuel into these talks, Byrne in early August surprisingly exclaimed to MTV that she thought the "Candy" star had landed the part.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media