Abbie Cornish Slammed Bond 22 Rumor
Amid the indication made earlier by her best friend, fellow actress Rose Byrne, Abbie Cornish has firmly debunked persistent speculations that she is up for a Bond girl role in the upcoming "Bond 22."
"I haven't had any meetings or any conversations about it, no," so the Australian beauty stated upon being asked about the rumors by MTV. "Sorry, mate."
Cornish was also learned to recently give the same response to ComingSoon.net when the movie site threw out similar question.
"Yeah, I was told about it, but it's not true, so you just dismiss it. It didn't come for me," she said.
Rumors on Cornish being considered to be the next Bond girl first got sparked in March via Australian magazine New Idea, which pointed out that she was "the top of a shortlist of contenders." Adding some fuel into these talks, Byrne in early August surprisingly exclaimed to MTV that she thought the "Candy" star had landed the part.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding