Abbie Cornish Slammed Bond 22 Rumor
Amid the indication made earlier by her best friend, fellow actress Rose Byrne, Abbie Cornish has firmly debunked persistent speculations that she is up for a Bond girl role in the upcoming "Bond 22."
"I haven't had any meetings or any conversations about it, no," so the Australian beauty stated upon being asked about the rumors by MTV. "Sorry, mate."
Cornish was also learned to recently give the same response to ComingSoon.net when the movie site threw out similar question.
"Yeah, I was told about it, but it's not true, so you just dismiss it. It didn't come for me," she said.
Rumors on Cornish being considered to be the next Bond girl first got sparked in March via Australian magazine New Idea, which pointed out that she was "the top of a shortlist of contenders." Adding some fuel into these talks, Byrne in early August surprisingly exclaimed to MTV that she thought the "Candy" star had landed the part.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch