Vanessa Hudgens Sued for Breach of Contract
Vanessa Hudgens is all over the news, again, for yet another scandal. The "High School Musical" star is being sued by her former lawyer for unpaid fees, said to reach a total amount of $150,000.
The lawsuit, filed by Brian L. Schall in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday September 17th, alleged a breach of contract and unjust enrichment by the 18-year-old actress. In the suit, Brain claimed he and Hudgens agreed into a written contract for legal services back in October 2005. Brian, furthermore, stated that he advanced costs and expenses on Hudgens' behalf for her songwriting and recording career.
Brian said in the legal paper Hudgens owes him $150,000 in legal fees and "has paid some, but not all, of the money owed ..." Thus he wants his of her earnings.
While a representative for Hudgens could not be reach for comment, you can read the lawsuit on TMZ.com.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?