Vanessa Hudgens Sued for Breach of Contract
Vanessa Hudgens is all over the news, again, for yet another scandal. The "High School Musical" star is being sued by her former lawyer for unpaid fees, said to reach a total amount of $150,000.
The lawsuit, filed by Brian L. Schall in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday September 17th, alleged a breach of contract and unjust enrichment by the 18-year-old actress. In the suit, Brain claimed he and Hudgens agreed into a written contract for legal services back in October 2005. Brian, furthermore, stated that he advanced costs and expenses on Hudgens' behalf for her songwriting and recording career.
Brian said in the legal paper Hudgens owes him $150,000 in legal fees and "has paid some, but not all, of the money owed ..." Thus he wants his of her earnings.
While a representative for Hudgens could not be reach for comment, you can read the lawsuit on TMZ.com.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March