Vanessa Hudgens Sued for Breach of Contract
Vanessa Hudgens is all over the news, again, for yet another scandal. The "High School Musical" star is being sued by her former lawyer for unpaid fees, said to reach a total amount of $150,000.
The lawsuit, filed by Brian L. Schall in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday September 17th, alleged a breach of contract and unjust enrichment by the 18-year-old actress. In the suit, Brain claimed he and Hudgens agreed into a written contract for legal services back in October 2005. Brian, furthermore, stated that he advanced costs and expenses on Hudgens' behalf for her songwriting and recording career.
Brian said in the legal paper Hudgens owes him $150,000 in legal fees and "has paid some, but not all, of the money owed ..." Thus he wants his of her earnings.
While a representative for Hudgens could not be reach for comment, you can read the lawsuit on TMZ.com.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked