Vanessa Hudgens Sued for Breach of Contract
Vanessa Hudgens is all over the news, again, for yet another scandal. The "High School Musical" star is being sued by her former lawyer for unpaid fees, said to reach a total amount of $150,000.
The lawsuit, filed by Brian L. Schall in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday September 17th, alleged a breach of contract and unjust enrichment by the 18-year-old actress. In the suit, Brain claimed he and Hudgens agreed into a written contract for legal services back in October 2005. Brian, furthermore, stated that he advanced costs and expenses on Hudgens' behalf for her songwriting and recording career.
Brian said in the legal paper Hudgens owes him $150,000 in legal fees and "has paid some, but not all, of the money owed ..." Thus he wants his of her earnings.
While a representative for Hudgens could not be reach for comment, you can read the lawsuit on TMZ.com.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna