Vanessa Hudgens Sued for Breach of Contract
Vanessa Hudgens is all over the news, again, for yet another scandal. The "High School Musical" star is being sued by her former lawyer for unpaid fees, said to reach a total amount of $150,000.
The lawsuit, filed by Brian L. Schall in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday September 17th, alleged a breach of contract and unjust enrichment by the 18-year-old actress. In the suit, Brain claimed he and Hudgens agreed into a written contract for legal services back in October 2005. Brian, furthermore, stated that he advanced costs and expenses on Hudgens' behalf for her songwriting and recording career.
Brian said in the legal paper Hudgens owes him $150,000 in legal fees and "has paid some, but not all, of the money owed ..." Thus he wants his of her earnings.
While a representative for Hudgens could not be reach for comment, you can read the lawsuit on TMZ.com.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'