The Kingdom Los Angeles Premiere Packed with Big Names
Handfuls of notable Hollywood figures ignited massive excitement from fans and moviegoers alike when they blended together nicely to attend the L.A. premiere for Peter Berg's "The Kingdom" on Monday night (September 17).
Taking place at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, Los Angeles, the special occasion marked the gathering of the film's cast members consisting of Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman, Chris Cooper, Jeremy Piven, Kyle Chandler, and Minka Kelly. Big portion of attention inevitably went to Garner as the lead female, who looked dazzling in her long, red dress.
Besides the starry lineup, other celebrities were also spotted to walk down the red carpet cheerfully for the event. Among the pack were tennis star Serena Williams, actress Amanda Peet, and Will Smith, who stars in Berg's next directorial project of "Hancock." Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett Smith was present as well, stealing attention with her shocking pink outfit.
Slated for a September 28, 2007 release, "Kingdom" commenced filming on June 26, 1996 at the Khobar housing complex. Filming started on July 10, 2006 using locations in Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, and Phoenix, Arizona. On the latter set, Garner was learned to get collapsed twice due to the extremely high temperature there that was over 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors