The Kingdom Los Angeles Premiere Packed with Big Names
Handfuls of notable Hollywood figures ignited massive excitement from fans and moviegoers alike when they blended together nicely to attend the L.A. premiere for Peter Berg's "The Kingdom" on Monday night (September 17).
Taking place at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, Los Angeles, the special occasion marked the gathering of the film's cast members consisting of Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman, Chris Cooper, Jeremy Piven, Kyle Chandler, and Minka Kelly. Big portion of attention inevitably went to Garner as the lead female, who looked dazzling in her long, red dress.
Besides the starry lineup, other celebrities were also spotted to walk down the red carpet cheerfully for the event. Among the pack were tennis star Serena Williams, actress Amanda Peet, and Will Smith, who stars in Berg's next directorial project of "Hancock." Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett Smith was present as well, stealing attention with her shocking pink outfit.
Slated for a September 28, 2007 release, "Kingdom" commenced filming on June 26, 1996 at the Khobar housing complex. Filming started on July 10, 2006 using locations in Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, and Phoenix, Arizona. On the latter set, Garner was learned to get collapsed twice due to the extremely high temperature there that was over 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video