Amy Winehouse Starts Writing New Materials
Amy Winehouse is on the verge of pulling herself together, including her almost dying music career. The British singer has revealed that she's back in the studio writing some materials that may go to her new album.
Winehouse, who is reported to gain weight, also said that she can't wait to hit the road again. "A lot of fuss has been made about nothing," Mirror quoted her as saying. "There's nothing wrong with me. In fact, I feel better than I've ever felt before. I'm sorted out. I'm writing some new stuff and can't wait to be back on tour."
In the past few months, Winehouse hit the lowest point of her life by collapsing in August following 2 back-to-back performances at U.S. festivals, the Virgin Festival in Baltimore and Lollapalooza in Chicago. The spotlight has been focused on her personal life since, in relation to drug abuse and alleged domestic violence in her marriage to Blake Civi-Fielder.
Meanwhile, equally troubled singer Pete Doherty has reportedly wrote a song for Winehouse on her birthday (September 14). The song, titled 'Amy on the Mend,' was sent to Winehouse in a special frame and signed "Love, Pete."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed