Amy Winehouse Starts Writing New Materials
Amy Winehouse is on the verge of pulling herself together, including her almost dying music career. The British singer has revealed that she's back in the studio writing some materials that may go to her new album.
Winehouse, who is reported to gain weight, also said that she can't wait to hit the road again. "A lot of fuss has been made about nothing," Mirror quoted her as saying. "There's nothing wrong with me. In fact, I feel better than I've ever felt before. I'm sorted out. I'm writing some new stuff and can't wait to be back on tour."
In the past few months, Winehouse hit the lowest point of her life by collapsing in August following 2 back-to-back performances at U.S. festivals, the Virgin Festival in Baltimore and Lollapalooza in Chicago. The spotlight has been focused on her personal life since, in relation to drug abuse and alleged domestic violence in her marriage to Blake Civi-Fielder.
Meanwhile, equally troubled singer Pete Doherty has reportedly wrote a song for Winehouse on her birthday (September 14). The song, titled 'Amy on the Mend,' was sent to Winehouse in a special frame and signed "Love, Pete."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose