Amy Winehouse Starts Writing New Materials
Amy Winehouse is on the verge of pulling herself together, including her almost dying music career. The British singer has revealed that she's back in the studio writing some materials that may go to her new album.
Winehouse, who is reported to gain weight, also said that she can't wait to hit the road again. "A lot of fuss has been made about nothing," Mirror quoted her as saying. "There's nothing wrong with me. In fact, I feel better than I've ever felt before. I'm sorted out. I'm writing some new stuff and can't wait to be back on tour."
In the past few months, Winehouse hit the lowest point of her life by collapsing in August following 2 back-to-back performances at U.S. festivals, the Virgin Festival in Baltimore and Lollapalooza in Chicago. The spotlight has been focused on her personal life since, in relation to drug abuse and alleged domestic violence in her marriage to Blake Civi-Fielder.
Meanwhile, equally troubled singer Pete Doherty has reportedly wrote a song for Winehouse on her birthday (September 14). The song, titled 'Amy on the Mend,' was sent to Winehouse in a special frame and signed "Love, Pete."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'