Amy Winehouse Starts Writing New Materials
Amy Winehouse is on the verge of pulling herself together, including her almost dying music career. The British singer has revealed that she's back in the studio writing some materials that may go to her new album.
Winehouse, who is reported to gain weight, also said that she can't wait to hit the road again. "A lot of fuss has been made about nothing," Mirror quoted her as saying. "There's nothing wrong with me. In fact, I feel better than I've ever felt before. I'm sorted out. I'm writing some new stuff and can't wait to be back on tour."
In the past few months, Winehouse hit the lowest point of her life by collapsing in August following 2 back-to-back performances at U.S. festivals, the Virgin Festival in Baltimore and Lollapalooza in Chicago. The spotlight has been focused on her personal life since, in relation to drug abuse and alleged domestic violence in her marriage to Blake Civi-Fielder.
Meanwhile, equally troubled singer Pete Doherty has reportedly wrote a song for Winehouse on her birthday (September 14). The song, titled 'Amy on the Mend,' was sent to Winehouse in a special frame and signed "Love, Pete."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7