Will Ferrell Auctioning a Step Brothers Cameo for Charity
Many ways can be invented to raise fund for charity, and one of them has already been made by Hollywood actor Will Ferrell. Reports around the net brought up interesting info stating the funnyman is auctioning off the chance to land a cameo part in his next film "Step Brothers" with proceeds going to Cancer for College foundation, formed by his college buddy Craig Pollard.
Bidding started at $5,000 yesterday, September 17, 2007 on eBay and will run until Wednesday, September 26. Highest bidder will be announced on Thursday, September 27 to then meet the "Anchorman" star at the 14th annual Cancer for College gold tournament dinner held on the next day in California before joining him on the set of the comedy in October 2007.
"What a perfect Christmas present for your son or daughter," Ferrell had said. "It is the surefire way to win the parent of the year award. Support this amazing cause, by buying them me."
Produced by Judd Apatow and Jimmy Miller, "Step Brothers" reunites Will Ferrell with John C. Reilly and Adam McKay, his respective co-star and director in last year's comedy hit "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby." Apart from toplining the project, Ferrell also wrote the script alongside McKay with Columbia Pictures to distribute nationwide on July 25, 2008.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie