50 Cent Scraps Off European Tour for Unspecific Reason
Apparently the battle between 50 Cent's 'Curtis' album and Kanye West's 'Graduation' has taken its toll for the former artist. The rapper scrapped off his scheduled European tour including a performance at MOBO Awards and Vodafone Live Music Awards both slated for tomorrow (September 19).
The cancellation also takes effect on a performance for MTV Germany on Friday. No specific reason has been cited but a rep told MTV, "50 Cent is very sad to confirm that due to a last-minute, unforeseen and unanticipated change in his schedule, he will have to postpone his European promotion trip from September 18-25."
50 has vowed to retire from music industry if his album is outsold by West's which was released on the same day (September 11). Statistically speaking, the sales figure points to West as the winner, having sold 200, 000 to 300,000 copies more than 50's in the first week according to NME.com.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child