50 Cent Scraps Off European Tour for Unspecific Reason
Apparently the battle between 50 Cent's 'Curtis' album and Kanye West's 'Graduation' has taken its toll for the former artist. The rapper scrapped off his scheduled European tour including a performance at MOBO Awards and Vodafone Live Music Awards both slated for tomorrow (September 19).
The cancellation also takes effect on a performance for MTV Germany on Friday. No specific reason has been cited but a rep told MTV, "50 Cent is very sad to confirm that due to a last-minute, unforeseen and unanticipated change in his schedule, he will have to postpone his European promotion trip from September 18-25."
50 has vowed to retire from music industry if his album is outsold by West's which was released on the same day (September 11). Statistically speaking, the sales figure points to West as the winner, having sold 200, 000 to 300,000 copies more than 50's in the first week according to NME.com.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift