50 Cent Scraps Off European Tour for Unspecific Reason
Apparently the battle between 50 Cent's 'Curtis' album and Kanye West's 'Graduation' has taken its toll for the former artist. The rapper scrapped off his scheduled European tour including a performance at MOBO Awards and Vodafone Live Music Awards both slated for tomorrow (September 19).
The cancellation also takes effect on a performance for MTV Germany on Friday. No specific reason has been cited but a rep told MTV, "50 Cent is very sad to confirm that due to a last-minute, unforeseen and unanticipated change in his schedule, he will have to postpone his European promotion trip from September 18-25."
50 has vowed to retire from music industry if his album is outsold by West's which was released on the same day (September 11). Statistically speaking, the sales figure points to West as the winner, having sold 200, 000 to 300,000 copies more than 50's in the first week according to NME.com.
More 50 Cent News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences