50 Cent Scraps Off European Tour for Unspecific Reason
Apparently the battle between 50 Cent's 'Curtis' album and Kanye West's 'Graduation' has taken its toll for the former artist. The rapper scrapped off his scheduled European tour including a performance at MOBO Awards and Vodafone Live Music Awards both slated for tomorrow (September 19).
The cancellation also takes effect on a performance for MTV Germany on Friday. No specific reason has been cited but a rep told MTV, "50 Cent is very sad to confirm that due to a last-minute, unforeseen and unanticipated change in his schedule, he will have to postpone his European promotion trip from September 18-25."
50 has vowed to retire from music industry if his album is outsold by West's which was released on the same day (September 11). Statistically speaking, the sales figure points to West as the winner, having sold 200, 000 to 300,000 copies more than 50's in the first week according to NME.com.
More 50 Cent News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna