Help, Amy Winehouse Cut Herself, Again
Say it isn't so. Amy Winehouse cut herself, again.
The troubled singer was spotted carrying a white cloth, if not handkerchief, full of blood as she made her way out of a taxi in Chelsea. The Daily Mail has obtained the photos, showing Amy holding a bloody white "napkin" in her right hand.
The paper quoted a witness as saying, "Her hand looked to be in a right state, she was tightly gripping it with a piece of material but you could still see the wound."
Amy has created media abuzz with her drug addiction which then prompted heavy speculation on her self-harming tendency. Just last month there was a report that the songbird and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil got involved in a bitter and bloody brawl.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos