Help, Amy Winehouse Cut Herself, Again
Say it isn't so. Amy Winehouse cut herself, again.
The troubled singer was spotted carrying a white cloth, if not handkerchief, full of blood as she made her way out of a taxi in Chelsea. The Daily Mail has obtained the photos, showing Amy holding a bloody white "napkin" in her right hand.
The paper quoted a witness as saying, "Her hand looked to be in a right state, she was tightly gripping it with a piece of material but you could still see the wound."
Amy has created media abuzz with her drug addiction which then prompted heavy speculation on her self-harming tendency. Just last month there was a report that the songbird and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil got involved in a bitter and bloody brawl.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7