Help, Amy Winehouse Cut Herself, Again
Say it isn't so. Amy Winehouse cut herself, again.
The troubled singer was spotted carrying a white cloth, if not handkerchief, full of blood as she made her way out of a taxi in Chelsea. The Daily Mail has obtained the photos, showing Amy holding a bloody white "napkin" in her right hand.
The paper quoted a witness as saying, "Her hand looked to be in a right state, she was tightly gripping it with a piece of material but you could still see the wound."
Amy has created media abuzz with her drug addiction which then prompted heavy speculation on her self-harming tendency. Just last month there was a report that the songbird and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil got involved in a bitter and bloody brawl.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers