Help, Amy Winehouse Cut Herself, Again
Say it isn't so. Amy Winehouse cut herself, again.
The troubled singer was spotted carrying a white cloth, if not handkerchief, full of blood as she made her way out of a taxi in Chelsea. The Daily Mail has obtained the photos, showing Amy holding a bloody white "napkin" in her right hand.
The paper quoted a witness as saying, "Her hand looked to be in a right state, she was tightly gripping it with a piece of material but you could still see the wound."
Amy has created media abuzz with her drug addiction which then prompted heavy speculation on her self-harming tendency. Just last month there was a report that the songbird and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil got involved in a bitter and bloody brawl.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival