Help, Amy Winehouse Cut Herself, Again
Say it isn't so. Amy Winehouse cut herself, again.
The troubled singer was spotted carrying a white cloth, if not handkerchief, full of blood as she made her way out of a taxi in Chelsea. The Daily Mail has obtained the photos, showing Amy holding a bloody white "napkin" in her right hand.
The paper quoted a witness as saying, "Her hand looked to be in a right state, she was tightly gripping it with a piece of material but you could still see the wound."
Amy has created media abuzz with her drug addiction which then prompted heavy speculation on her self-harming tendency. Just last month there was a report that the songbird and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil got involved in a bitter and bloody brawl.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility