Rap Group Run DMC Launching New Website
Good news for Run DMC fanatics. The rap group is launching a new Website for fans.
Group members, DJ Run, D.M.C., and Jam Master Jay, have teamed with celebrity services company Paid, Inc. to launch http://www.rundmc.com/ and are about to have the site launched within the next month.
The new Run DMC site reportedly will feature up-to-the minute news on the group's current projects, an interactive forum and a multi-media area where fans can access music, photos and videos both old and new.
"Having worked with DMC for several years, Paid celebrity services is excited to expand its role and assist Run-DMC in supporting its brand online in new and creative ways in keeping with the group's reputation for setting new standards," Paid, Inc. services president Keith Garde said in a statement. "This online community gives them the opportunity to communicate with their fans and keep the spirit of Run-DMC as a vital force in the lives of music fans of all ages."
Run DMC, according to Wikipedia, was a major pioneering hip hop group during the 1980s. The group had an enormous impact on the development of hip hop through the 1980s and is credited with breaking hip hop into mainstream music.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary