Rap Group Run DMC Launching New Website
Good news for Run DMC fanatics. The rap group is launching a new Website for fans.
Group members, DJ Run, D.M.C., and Jam Master Jay, have teamed with celebrity services company Paid, Inc. to launch http://www.rundmc.com/ and are about to have the site launched within the next month.
The new Run DMC site reportedly will feature up-to-the minute news on the group's current projects, an interactive forum and a multi-media area where fans can access music, photos and videos both old and new.
"Having worked with DMC for several years, Paid celebrity services is excited to expand its role and assist Run-DMC in supporting its brand online in new and creative ways in keeping with the group's reputation for setting new standards," Paid, Inc. services president Keith Garde said in a statement. "This online community gives them the opportunity to communicate with their fans and keep the spirit of Run-DMC as a vital force in the lives of music fans of all ages."
Run DMC, according to Wikipedia, was a major pioneering hip hop group during the 1980s. The group had an enormous impact on the development of hip hop through the 1980s and is credited with breaking hip hop into mainstream music.
More Run DMC News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance