Rap Group Run DMC Launching New Website
Good news for Run DMC fanatics. The rap group is launching a new Website for fans.
Group members, DJ Run, D.M.C., and Jam Master Jay, have teamed with celebrity services company Paid, Inc. to launch http://www.rundmc.com/ and are about to have the site launched within the next month.
The new Run DMC site reportedly will feature up-to-the minute news on the group's current projects, an interactive forum and a multi-media area where fans can access music, photos and videos both old and new.
"Having worked with DMC for several years, Paid celebrity services is excited to expand its role and assist Run-DMC in supporting its brand online in new and creative ways in keeping with the group's reputation for setting new standards," Paid, Inc. services president Keith Garde said in a statement. "This online community gives them the opportunity to communicate with their fans and keep the spirit of Run-DMC as a vital force in the lives of music fans of all ages."
Run DMC, according to Wikipedia, was a major pioneering hip hop group during the 1980s. The group had an enormous impact on the development of hip hop through the 1980s and is credited with breaking hip hop into mainstream music.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels