Sex Pistols to Reunite in London
Sex Pistols' on and off reunion continues as the band informed NME.com that they are up for a one-off gig in London. The band will play at Brixton Academy on November 8.
On choosing the venue for their fist reunion since 2003, frontman and vocalist Johnny Rotten said, "Maybe it's because we're all Londoners, but there would be no Sex Pistol without dear old London town. See you all at Brixton with proper feelings and proper people all around. From London Bridge to The Rose And Crown, all of Britain is welcome so come on down."
Tickets for the gig will go on sale September 21 at 9 a.m. Log on to Nme.com for tickets availability.
The legendary rock band played their latest live performance in 2003 when they toured in North America for 3 weeks as part of 'Piss Off Tour'.
Earlier this month, fellow British band Led Zeppelin also announced a one-off reunion gig in London. Their concert will take place at O2 on November 26.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent