Sex Pistols to Reunite in London
Sex Pistols' on and off reunion continues as the band informed NME.com that they are up for a one-off gig in London. The band will play at Brixton Academy on November 8.
On choosing the venue for their fist reunion since 2003, frontman and vocalist Johnny Rotten said, "Maybe it's because we're all Londoners, but there would be no Sex Pistol without dear old London town. See you all at Brixton with proper feelings and proper people all around. From London Bridge to The Rose And Crown, all of Britain is welcome so come on down."
Tickets for the gig will go on sale September 21 at 9 a.m. Log on to Nme.com for tickets availability.
The legendary rock band played their latest live performance in 2003 when they toured in North America for 3 weeks as part of 'Piss Off Tour'.
Earlier this month, fellow British band Led Zeppelin also announced a one-off reunion gig in London. Their concert will take place at O2 on November 26.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton