Lola, Rachel Hunter's New Swimmear Line
A fashion model, actress and reality TV show host, Rachel Hunter does know how to dress best and what is best to wear. Bring into life her interest for fashion, she has launched her new swimwear range, "Lola by Rachel Hunter," Saturday September 15th at David Jones in Sydney's Bondi.
"It's something I've wanted to do for years, but now's the right time," so said Hunter on the range which she's been working for about two years. "When I buy new swimsuits the first thing I do is stretch the stitching in the legs so they're more comfortable. How many times do we go back to that old bikini because it feels worn-in? That's what I want to work towards."
The "Lola by Rachel Hunter" range is said to include bikinis, one-suits and accessories, and was designed for "real women" with wearability a top priority.
Aside from her career, Hunter is well known as the former wife of British rock star Rod Stewart.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says