Lola, Rachel Hunter's New Swimmear Line
A fashion model, actress and reality TV show host, Rachel Hunter does know how to dress best and what is best to wear. Bring into life her interest for fashion, she has launched her new swimwear range, "Lola by Rachel Hunter," Saturday September 15th at David Jones in Sydney's Bondi.
"It's something I've wanted to do for years, but now's the right time," so said Hunter on the range which she's been working for about two years. "When I buy new swimsuits the first thing I do is stretch the stitching in the legs so they're more comfortable. How many times do we go back to that old bikini because it feels worn-in? That's what I want to work towards."
The "Lola by Rachel Hunter" range is said to include bikinis, one-suits and accessories, and was designed for "real women" with wearability a top priority.
Aside from her career, Hunter is well known as the former wife of British rock star Rod Stewart.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split