Lola, Rachel Hunter's New Swimmear Line
A fashion model, actress and reality TV show host, Rachel Hunter does know how to dress best and what is best to wear. Bring into life her interest for fashion, she has launched her new swimwear range, "Lola by Rachel Hunter," Saturday September 15th at David Jones in Sydney's Bondi.
"It's something I've wanted to do for years, but now's the right time," so said Hunter on the range which she's been working for about two years. "When I buy new swimsuits the first thing I do is stretch the stitching in the legs so they're more comfortable. How many times do we go back to that old bikini because it feels worn-in? That's what I want to work towards."
The "Lola by Rachel Hunter" range is said to include bikinis, one-suits and accessories, and was designed for "real women" with wearability a top priority.
Aside from her career, Hunter is well known as the former wife of British rock star Rod Stewart.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie