Lola, Rachel Hunter's New Swimmear Line
A fashion model, actress and reality TV show host, Rachel Hunter does know how to dress best and what is best to wear. Bring into life her interest for fashion, she has launched her new swimwear range, "Lola by Rachel Hunter," Saturday September 15th at David Jones in Sydney's Bondi.
"It's something I've wanted to do for years, but now's the right time," so said Hunter on the range which she's been working for about two years. "When I buy new swimsuits the first thing I do is stretch the stitching in the legs so they're more comfortable. How many times do we go back to that old bikini because it feels worn-in? That's what I want to work towards."
The "Lola by Rachel Hunter" range is said to include bikinis, one-suits and accessories, and was designed for "real women" with wearability a top priority.
Aside from her career, Hunter is well known as the former wife of British rock star Rod Stewart.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video