Lola, Rachel Hunter's New Swimmear Line
A fashion model, actress and reality TV show host, Rachel Hunter does know how to dress best and what is best to wear. Bring into life her interest for fashion, she has launched her new swimwear range, "Lola by Rachel Hunter," Saturday September 15th at David Jones in Sydney's Bondi.
"It's something I've wanted to do for years, but now's the right time," so said Hunter on the range which she's been working for about two years. "When I buy new swimsuits the first thing I do is stretch the stitching in the legs so they're more comfortable. How many times do we go back to that old bikini because it feels worn-in? That's what I want to work towards."
The "Lola by Rachel Hunter" range is said to include bikinis, one-suits and accessories, and was designed for "real women" with wearability a top priority.
Aside from her career, Hunter is well known as the former wife of British rock star Rod Stewart.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway