Vanessa Hudgens Interesting Interview with Tyra Banks
The pussycat is coming out of her hiding place. Vanessa Hudgens was heading for "The Tyra Banks Show" Monday September 17th, sat down with the supermodel for an interesting chit chat.
Acting as a good host, Tyra threw her special guest a faux prom upon learning that she never got the chance to attend her high school prom. Prom queen Vanessa looked all smile as she donned the tiara and held the stick.
Among the matters discussed during the interview were Vanessa's love relationship with actor boyfriend Zac Efron, her ethnic background, her being famous, and her opinion on Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.
Being asked if singing the songs "I Love You" and stuff made her and Zac falling in love on set, the actress said, "I guess! It's fun to work with him. He's really sweet and singing all of songs is always a blast." Always talkative during the interview, Vanessa however remained tight-lipped when Tyra quizzed her if Zac is a good kisser on-screen.
Then addressed on Britney and LiLo, Vanessa thought "it's stupid. It's easy to stay out of those situations. You just have to be smart about your decisions."
Click JustJared to watch the video interview.
Just last week Vanessa canceled her scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" due to the so-called "scheduling conflict." She was to appear on Thursday's September 13th show with Terry Bradshaw and Michael Buble.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility