Vanessa Hudgens Interesting Interview with Tyra Banks
The pussycat is coming out of her hiding place. Vanessa Hudgens was heading for "The Tyra Banks Show" Monday September 17th, sat down with the supermodel for an interesting chit chat.
Acting as a good host, Tyra threw her special guest a faux prom upon learning that she never got the chance to attend her high school prom. Prom queen Vanessa looked all smile as she donned the tiara and held the stick.
Among the matters discussed during the interview were Vanessa's love relationship with actor boyfriend Zac Efron, her ethnic background, her being famous, and her opinion on Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.
Being asked if singing the songs "I Love You" and stuff made her and Zac falling in love on set, the actress said, "I guess! It's fun to work with him. He's really sweet and singing all of songs is always a blast." Always talkative during the interview, Vanessa however remained tight-lipped when Tyra quizzed her if Zac is a good kisser on-screen.
Then addressed on Britney and LiLo, Vanessa thought "it's stupid. It's easy to stay out of those situations. You just have to be smart about your decisions."
Click JustJared to watch the video interview.
Just last week Vanessa canceled her scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" due to the so-called "scheduling conflict." She was to appear on Thursday's September 13th show with Terry Bradshaw and Michael Buble.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service