Vanessa Hudgens Interesting Interview with Tyra Banks
The pussycat is coming out of her hiding place. Vanessa Hudgens was heading for "The Tyra Banks Show" Monday September 17th, sat down with the supermodel for an interesting chit chat.
Acting as a good host, Tyra threw her special guest a faux prom upon learning that she never got the chance to attend her high school prom. Prom queen Vanessa looked all smile as she donned the tiara and held the stick.
Among the matters discussed during the interview were Vanessa's love relationship with actor boyfriend Zac Efron, her ethnic background, her being famous, and her opinion on Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.
Being asked if singing the songs "I Love You" and stuff made her and Zac falling in love on set, the actress said, "I guess! It's fun to work with him. He's really sweet and singing all of songs is always a blast." Always talkative during the interview, Vanessa however remained tight-lipped when Tyra quizzed her if Zac is a good kisser on-screen.
Then addressed on Britney and LiLo, Vanessa thought "it's stupid. It's easy to stay out of those situations. You just have to be smart about your decisions."
Click JustJared to watch the video interview.
Just last week Vanessa canceled her scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" due to the so-called "scheduling conflict." She was to appear on Thursday's September 13th show with Terry Bradshaw and Michael Buble.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes