Ashanti Confirms 'Hey Baby' as the Official First Single
The official first single from Ashanti's upcoming album 'The Declaration' is confirmed to be 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' instead of the previously rumored 'Switch'. The singer announced on The Sauce that the single has been mastered and will be sent to Universal.
Meanwhile, the song has found its way online. It is an uptempo song which is the result of Ashanti's collaboration with Mario Winan. Reports said that the single will be released on December 4, the same month her album will be dropped.
Two other songs from the album has been leaked earlier this year. 'You Can't Deny It (Ridah)' which is said to be inspired by the late Tupac Shakur was online in January while the second one 'Switch' was leaked in late June. There is still no confirmation whether the two tracks will appear in 'The Declaration' or not.
Ashanti's 'Hey Baby (After the Club)':
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas