Ashanti Confirms 'Hey Baby' as the Official First Single
The official first single from Ashanti's upcoming album 'The Declaration' is confirmed to be 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' instead of the previously rumored 'Switch'. The singer announced on The Sauce that the single has been mastered and will be sent to Universal.
Meanwhile, the song has found its way online. It is an uptempo song which is the result of Ashanti's collaboration with Mario Winan. Reports said that the single will be released on December 4, the same month her album will be dropped.
Two other songs from the album has been leaked earlier this year. 'You Can't Deny It (Ridah)' which is said to be inspired by the late Tupac Shakur was online in January while the second one 'Switch' was leaked in late June. There is still no confirmation whether the two tracks will appear in 'The Declaration' or not.
Ashanti's 'Hey Baby (After the Club)':
More Ashanti News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart