Ashanti Confirms 'Hey Baby' as the Official First Single
The official first single from Ashanti's upcoming album 'The Declaration' is confirmed to be 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' instead of the previously rumored 'Switch'. The singer announced on The Sauce that the single has been mastered and will be sent to Universal.
Meanwhile, the song has found its way online. It is an uptempo song which is the result of Ashanti's collaboration with Mario Winan. Reports said that the single will be released on December 4, the same month her album will be dropped.
Two other songs from the album has been leaked earlier this year. 'You Can't Deny It (Ridah)' which is said to be inspired by the late Tupac Shakur was online in January while the second one 'Switch' was leaked in late June. There is still no confirmation whether the two tracks will appear in 'The Declaration' or not.
Ashanti's 'Hey Baby (After the Club)':
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture