Ashanti Confirms 'Hey Baby' as the Official First Single
The official first single from Ashanti's upcoming album 'The Declaration' is confirmed to be 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' instead of the previously rumored 'Switch'. The singer announced on The Sauce that the single has been mastered and will be sent to Universal.
Meanwhile, the song has found its way online. It is an uptempo song which is the result of Ashanti's collaboration with Mario Winan. Reports said that the single will be released on December 4, the same month her album will be dropped.
Two other songs from the album has been leaked earlier this year. 'You Can't Deny It (Ridah)' which is said to be inspired by the late Tupac Shakur was online in January while the second one 'Switch' was leaked in late June. There is still no confirmation whether the two tracks will appear in 'The Declaration' or not.
Ashanti's 'Hey Baby (After the Club)':
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna