Ashanti Confirms 'Hey Baby' as the Official First Single
The official first single from Ashanti's upcoming album 'The Declaration' is confirmed to be 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' instead of the previously rumored 'Switch'. The singer announced on The Sauce that the single has been mastered and will be sent to Universal.
Meanwhile, the song has found its way online. It is an uptempo song which is the result of Ashanti's collaboration with Mario Winan. Reports said that the single will be released on December 4, the same month her album will be dropped.
Two other songs from the album has been leaked earlier this year. 'You Can't Deny It (Ridah)' which is said to be inspired by the late Tupac Shakur was online in January while the second one 'Switch' was leaked in late June. There is still no confirmation whether the two tracks will appear in 'The Declaration' or not.
Ashanti's 'Hey Baby (After the Club)':
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site