Britney Spears Losing All; Manager, Lawyer, and Maybe Kids
Poor Britney Spears. Things obviously get worse for her these days. She starts losing everything in her life; husband, career, and just now she's losing her manager. The trainwreck has been dropped as a client by management company The Firm, it has been reported.
The Firm co-head Jeff Kwatinetz, who signed Britney in August to assist her in re-establishing her troubled singing career, issued a statement Monday September 17th confirmed, "It saddens us to confirm media reports that we have terminated our professional relationship with Britney Spears. We have represented Britney for the past month. We believe Britney is enormously talented, and has made a terrific record. But current circumstances have prevented us from properly doing our job. We wish Britney the best."
In another dose of bad news, TMZ.com has just reported that Britney's lawyer Laura Wasser is also on the verge of quitting. According to the entertainment Website, Wasser will submit legal papers formally withdrawing as her attorney on Monday September 17th reportedly because she was a "problem client" who failed to listen to her advice concerning her custody battle with ex-hubby Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.
And replacing Wasser will be high-profile attorney Marci Levine.
Britney and K-Fed are expected to appear at a Los Angeles court on Monday Sept 17th to hear his case for removing the children from her care.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera