Britney Spears Losing All; Manager, Lawyer, and Maybe Kids
Poor Britney Spears. Things obviously get worse for her these days. She starts losing everything in her life; husband, career, and just now she's losing her manager. The trainwreck has been dropped as a client by management company The Firm, it has been reported.
The Firm co-head Jeff Kwatinetz, who signed Britney in August to assist her in re-establishing her troubled singing career, issued a statement Monday September 17th confirmed, "It saddens us to confirm media reports that we have terminated our professional relationship with Britney Spears. We have represented Britney for the past month. We believe Britney is enormously talented, and has made a terrific record. But current circumstances have prevented us from properly doing our job. We wish Britney the best."
In another dose of bad news, TMZ.com has just reported that Britney's lawyer Laura Wasser is also on the verge of quitting. According to the entertainment Website, Wasser will submit legal papers formally withdrawing as her attorney on Monday September 17th reportedly because she was a "problem client" who failed to listen to her advice concerning her custody battle with ex-hubby Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.
And replacing Wasser will be high-profile attorney Marci Levine.
Britney and K-Fed are expected to appear at a Los Angeles court on Monday Sept 17th to hear his case for removing the children from her care.
More Britney Spears News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation