Britney Spears Losing All; Manager, Lawyer, and Maybe Kids
Poor Britney Spears. Things obviously get worse for her these days. She starts losing everything in her life; husband, career, and just now she's losing her manager. The trainwreck has been dropped as a client by management company The Firm, it has been reported.
The Firm co-head Jeff Kwatinetz, who signed Britney in August to assist her in re-establishing her troubled singing career, issued a statement Monday September 17th confirmed, "It saddens us to confirm media reports that we have terminated our professional relationship with Britney Spears. We have represented Britney for the past month. We believe Britney is enormously talented, and has made a terrific record. But current circumstances have prevented us from properly doing our job. We wish Britney the best."
In another dose of bad news, TMZ.com has just reported that Britney's lawyer Laura Wasser is also on the verge of quitting. According to the entertainment Website, Wasser will submit legal papers formally withdrawing as her attorney on Monday September 17th reportedly because she was a "problem client" who failed to listen to her advice concerning her custody battle with ex-hubby Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.
And replacing Wasser will be high-profile attorney Marci Levine.
Britney and K-Fed are expected to appear at a Los Angeles court on Monday Sept 17th to hear his case for removing the children from her care.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound